Somerset Community College
- Somerset Community College, located in south-central Kentucky, is a comprehensive community and technical college with a mission to provide quality, affordable, and accessible educational and training opportunities that address the needs of its district. The college offers students educational experiences and associated services through traditional campus-based and distance learning modalities that promote intellectual curiosity and lifelong learning and encourage aesthetic awareness and social responsibility.
- Enrollment: 5,644 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 7%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Somerset Community College has campuses in Somerset and London with centers in McCreary, Clinton, and Russell counties. Somerset Community College provides academic, general education, and technical curricula leading to certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. It has a general academic curriculum of university-parallel courses and programs meeting requirements of the first two years of a baccalaureate degree. It also offers technical and occupational curricula and provides adult and continuing education. Associated services includes library services, cultural and enrichment opportunities, information technology resources, and appropriate student support services. At Somerset Community College, you will be a part of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. The community college enjoys full accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Somerset Community College cost?
Somerset Community College's tuition is approximately $3,624 for In-State students and $12,456 for Out-State students.
What is Somerset Community College's ranking?
Somerset Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Kentucky for: Least expensive tuition.