- National College of Business & Technology is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of general and particular fields. The College seeks to give students a broad competency in a field of specialization and an understanding of and respect for their own and others' ideas and thoughts.
American National University-Pikeville serves 210 students (47% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 19%.
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,550
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 72%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 73% over five years.
American National University-Pikeville
(KY) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of American National University-Pikeville has declined by 9% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The American National University-Pikeville diversity score of 0.78 is more than the state average of 0.33. The school's diversity has grown by 6% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $11,550 is less than the state average of $13,988. The private state tuition has declined by 22% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Founded in 1886 in Roanoke, Virginia, National College of Business & Technology enrolls more than 6,500 students at its 19 campus locations in Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana. National's presence in Lexington can be traced through its predecessors, Fugazzi College, begun in 1915, and Kentucky College of Business, founded in 1941. In April, 2006 the campus moved to a new, spacious 30,000 square-foot campus in Hamburg Place. Fourteen lecture classrooms, five computer labs, plus medical and surgical technology labs are situated on 5.2 acres. The campus includes National's only broadcasting studio, home of its Radio and TV diploma and degree programs. As a collegiate institution offering educational credentials from diplomas to baccalaureate degrees, National strives to develop each student intellectually, culturally and socially. We offer up to four educational levels, starting with several short-term diploma programs that can be completed in just nine months to a year. Associate's degree programs take about two years. Bachelor's degree programs build on the Associate's degree and may require another two years to complete. The Master of Business Administration may be completed in as little as 18 months. Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas. Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does American National University-Pikeville cost?
American National University-Pikeville's private state tuition is approximately $11,550.
What schools are American National University-Pikeville often compared to?
American National University-Pikevilleis often viewed alongside schools like Bluegrass Community and Technical College by visitors of our site.
Simple Mistakes Cost Community College Students Millions
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.