Bluegrass Community and Technical College
Tel: (859) 246-6200
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) is one of the fastest-growing two-year community and technical colleges in the state. Our mission, as a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is to provide excellence in teaching and learning. Through comprehensive and responsive programs and services, the college sustains a strong partnership with our communities to improve economic vitality and quality of life in the region. BCTC offers daytime, evening and weekend classes at six convenient campus locations. Classes are also offered in Lancaster, Georgetown-Scott County, downtown Lexington and online. We have several academic and technical programs that fit your needs, including two-year associate degrees, certificates and diplomas in dozens of sought-after careers. Whatever BCTC program you choose, you'll benefit from caring, experienced professors, helpful staff, and excellent facilities.
The teacher population of 404 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bluegrass Community and Technical College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||404 staff||100 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bluegrass Community and Technical College is American National University-Lexington (4.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 299 students | 4.40 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
(859) 253-0621 4.40299
- 1,668 students | 12.90 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
(859) 846-4421 12.901,668
- 4,189 students | 55.90 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
(606) 759-7141 55.904,189
- 352 students | 59.40 Mi10200 Linn Station Rd Ste 125
Louisville,  KY  40223
(502) 371-8330 59.40352
- 3,318 students | 64.80 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
(502) 456-6504 64.803,318
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.