Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria
- In 1980, SBBCollege opened a campus in Santa Maria to better serve students in northern Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. The Santa Maria college campus quickly became a local college favorite along the central coast. The campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. Our technical college in Santa Maria serves the communities of santa maria, lompoc, arroyo grande, grover beach, nipomo, oceano, pismo beach, solvang, santa ynez, buellton, casmalia, guadalupe, los alamos, los olivos, new cuyama, san luis obispo, santa margarita, paso robles, morro bay, los osos, creston, bradley, atascadero, and other nearby areas. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||204 students||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,600||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria is Allan Hancock College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,047 students | 0.80 Mi800 South College Drive
Santa Maria,  CA  93454
- 9,221 students | 25.60 MiHighway 1
San Luis Obispo,  CA  93403
- 17,927 students | 55.70 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
- 5,217 students | 57.00 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
- 3,446 students | 78.70 MiOne College Drive
Blythe,  CA  92225
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.