Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria
- In 1980, SBBCollege opened a campus in Santa Maria to better serve students in northern Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. The Santa Maria college campus quickly became a local college favorite along the central coast. The campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. Our technical college in Santa Maria serves the communities of santa maria, lompoc, arroyo grande, grover beach, nipomo, oceano, pismo beach, solvang, santa ynez, buellton, casmalia, guadalupe, los alamos, los olivos, new cuyama, san luis obispo, santa margarita, paso robles, morro bay, los osos, creston, bradley, atascadero, and other nearby areas. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||204 students||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,600||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria is Allan Hancock College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,047 students | 0.80 Mi800 South College Drive
Santa Maria,  CA  93454
- 9,221 students | 25.60 MiHighway 1
San Luis Obispo,  CA  93403
- 17,927 students | 55.70 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
- 5,217 students | 57.00 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
- 3,446 students | 78.70 MiOne College Drive
Blythe,  CA  92225
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.
We highlight some of the best degrees offered by community colleges in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.