Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria
Tel: (805) 922-8256
- In 1980, SBBCollege opened a campus in Santa Maria to better serve students in northern Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. The Santa Maria college campus quickly became a local college favorite along the central coast. The campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. Our technical college in Santa Maria serves the communities of santa maria, lompoc, arroyo grande, grover beach, nipomo, oceano, pismo beach, solvang, santa ynez, buellton, casmalia, guadalupe, los alamos, los olivos, new cuyama, san luis obispo, santa margarita, paso robles, morro bay, los osos, creston, bradley, atascadero, and other nearby areas. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||204 students||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,600||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria is Allan Hancock College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,047 students | 0.80 Mi800 South College Drive
Santa Maria,  CA  93454
(805) 922-6966 0.8011,047
- 9,221 students | 27.70 MiHighway 1
San Luis Obispo,  CA  93403
(805) 546-3100 27.709,221
- 17,927 students | 55.70 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
(805) 965-0581 55.7017,927
- 5,217 students | 79.50 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
(661) 763-7700 79.505,217
- 12,928 students | 82.20 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
(805) 654-6400 82.2012,928
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.