Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria
Tel: (805) 922-8256
- In 1980, SBBCollege opened a campus in Santa Maria to better serve students in northern Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. The Santa Maria college campus quickly became a local college favorite along the central coast. The campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. Our technical college in Santa Maria serves the communities of santa maria, lompoc, arroyo grande, grover beach, nipomo, oceano, pismo beach, solvang, santa ynez, buellton, casmalia, guadalupe, los alamos, los olivos, new cuyama, san luis obispo, santa margarita, paso robles, morro bay, los osos, creston, bradley, atascadero, and other nearby areas. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||308 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Santa Maria is Allan Hancock College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,894 students | 0.80 Mi800 South College Drive
Santa Maria, CA 93454
(805) 922-6966 0.8011,894
- 926 students | 26.50 Mi81 Higuera St Ste 110
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805) 267-1690 26.50926
- 11,281 students | 27.70 MiHighway 1
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
(805) 546-3100 27.7011,281
- 14,133 students | 55.70 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
(805) 965-0581 55.7014,133
- 5,968 students | 79.50 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft, CA 93268
(661) 763-7700 79.505,968
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.