- Rockford Business College is dedicated to promoting individual growth through personalized career education. We believe that this begins with young people in high school. Whenever possible Rockford Business College will develop a personalized link with each area high school, providing benefits to students choosing to continue their education at Rockford Business College.
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College serves 578 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 48% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 47%.
- Enrollment: 578 students
- Private-state tuition: $10,964
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 20:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College
(IL) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College has grown by 24% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
The Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College diversity score of 0.64 is equal to the state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has grown by 6% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $10,964 is less than the state average of $13,695. The private state tuition has declined by 17% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- For more than 140 years, RBC has provided relevant, quality programs geared to get people into the workforce quickly. At RBC, students receive the kind of personalized attention they need to help them succeed. Our small classes, combined with a caring and knowledgeable staff, will help make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding. The ultimate aim of our college is to prepare you for the world of work. And based on our placement rates, we're succeeding. Our graduate placement rate typically exceeds 90%, and the vast majority of companies who hire our grads keep coming back for more. Take a look at our program offerings, and I think you'll find there's a program that's just right for you, whether it's a two-year associate degree program, diploma, or certificate. And our program advisory committees, made up of our graduates and employers who hire them, help ensure that the skills they need are the skills we teach. Through the year 2000 and beyond, Rockford Business College has provided opportunities for students to grow and incorporate their skills into their current positions or to further their education with more advanced degrees. All of these opportunities have been made possible by the constant growth, understanding, and courage of one college so as to keep forever changing and fulfilling the needs of Northern Illinois and Rockford area residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College cost?
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College's private state tuition is approximately $10,964.
What is the acceptance rate of Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College?
The acceptance rate of Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 78%.
What is Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College's ranking?
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Highest completion rates.
How to Take Online Community College Classes for Free
Learn about programs across the country that allow students to take online community college classes for free.
A Nontraditional Student’s Guide to Community College
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Beyond the High School Classroom: The Pros and Cons of Dual Enrollment
Explore the intricacies of dual enrollment, a growing educational trend that allows high school students to earn college credits. This comprehensive guide delves into its history, eligibility requirements, benefits, and drawbacks, offering valuable insights for both parents and students considering this path.