Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College
- Rockford Business College is dedicated to promoting individual growth through personalized career education. We believe that this begins with young people in high school. Whenever possible Rockford Business College will develop a personalized link with each area high school, providing benefits to students choosing to continue their education at Rockford Business College.
- Enrollment: 578 students
- Private-state tuition: $10,964
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 20:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- For more than 140 years, RBC has provided relevant, quality programs geared to get people into the workforce quickly. At RBC, students receive the kind of personalized attention they need to help them succeed. Our small classes, combined with a caring and knowledgeable staff, will help make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding. The ultimate aim of our college is to prepare you for the world of work. And based on our placement rates, we're succeeding. Our graduate placement rate typically exceeds 90%, and the vast majority of companies who hire our grads keep coming back for more. Take a look at our program offerings, and I think you'll find there's a program that's just right for you, whether it's a two-year associate degree program, diploma, or certificate. And our program advisory committees, made up of our graduates and employers who hire them, help ensure that the skills they need are the skills we teach. Through the year 2000 and beyond, Rockford Business College has provided opportunities for students to grow and incorporate their skills into their current positions or to further their education with more advanced degrees. All of these opportunities have been made possible by the constant growth, understanding, and courage of one college so as to keep forever changing and fulfilling the needs of Northern Illinois and Rockford area residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College cost?
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College's private state tuition is approximately $10,964.
What is the acceptance rate of Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College?
The acceptance rate of Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 77%.
What is Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College's ranking?
Stautzenberger College-Rockford Career College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Highest completion rates.