- Kishwaukee College provides quality, accessible, and cost effective educational opportunities through a learning-centered environment. The College is committed to the holistic development of the individual through a broad range of educational programs and services. Providing students the opportunity to enhance their abilities and promoting dignity and respect for individuals are of the utmost importance. Kishwaukee College challenges students to become increasingly aware of their personal and community responsibilities and to develop community and global awareness.
- Enrollment: 2,626 students
- In-state tuition: $9,240
- Out-state tuition: $14,610
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Kishwaukee College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Kishwaukee College is a comprehensive, two-year college offering five transfer degrees and 64 occupational degrees and certificates. The main campus is located in a rural setting six miles west of Northern Illinois University. We offer two-year degrees in 37 areas, 64 career/occupational degrees and certificates, and customized training. A wide variety of course offerings are available through our community and adult basic education programs, and support services such as counseling, employment services, and financial assistance are also available. Kishwaukee College puts you at the center of a vast network of resources that extend far beyond the classroom. We offer opportunities in a variety of student organizations such as athletics, Phi Theta Kappa honor society, and student government; resources for student success such as a writing center and student help line; a wellness/fitness center; a library, bookstore, and cafeteria; and job search assistance. Kishwaukee College is fully accredited by the North Central Association and belongs to the American Association of Community Colleges. It is one of 49 public community colleges in the state of Illinois.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kishwaukee College cost?
Kishwaukee College's tuition is approximately $9,240 for In-State students and $14,610 for Out-State students.
What is Kishwaukee College's ranking?
Kishwaukee College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).