Blackhawk Technical College
- The faculty, staff, and administration of Blackhawk Technical College, an institution of higher education, provide for the future of our community through excellence in technical education.
- Enrollment: 2,232 students
- In-state tuition: $3,965
- Out-state tuition: $5,853
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 24%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Blackhawk Technical College provides education for employment by offering comprehensive occupational skills training which enables students to participate in the work force through Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, Certificate, and Apprenticeship programs; Training, Retraining, and Upgrading for entry, retention, or advancement in a vocational or technical field; General Education, Basic Education and Transfer Opportunities. The Blackhawk Technical College Central Campus is located midway between Beloit and Janesville. Situated on over 80 acres of partially wooded prairie, the campus is home for most of BTC's programs and services. The campus is easily accessible from Prairie Road and Highway 51. This comprehensive technical college facility comprises over 200,000 square feet. It includes instructional classrooms, shops and labs for accounting, marketing, word processing, administrative assistant, legal secretary, fire science, criminal justice, child care services, HVAC/R, welding, and machine tool. Also located on the Central Campus is a technical center integrating labs for electronics, electro-mechanical and mechanical design; and a health occupations complex for nursing, nursing assistant, dental assistant and hygiene, radiography, and health unit coordinator. A technical library; media production and telecommunications center; child care center; bookstore; and food service, with seating for 600 are also housed on the Central Campus. Seminar and teleconferencing facilities are also available. Blackhawk Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Blackhawk Technical College cost?
Blackhawk Technical College's tuition is approximately $3,965 for In-State students and $5,853 for Out-State students.
What schools are Blackhawk Technical College often compared to?
Blackhawk Technical Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Madison Area Technical College by visitors of our site.
What is Blackhawk Technical College's ranking?
Blackhawk Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Wisconsin for: Least expensive tuition.