McHenry County College
- Our focus is learning. Student success is our goal.
- McHenry County College provides credit and noncredit educational degrees, certificates, training opportunities, and special events for close to 60,000 participants annually. The college serves the seventh most rapidly growing county in Illinois and offers six associate's degrees and 17 Associate of Applied Science degrees.
- Enrollment: 7,814 students
- In-state tuition: $3,750
- Out-state tuition: $12,500
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 20:1
- Minority enrollment: 31%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- MCC promotes a wide range of high-quality learning opportunities, enabling students to meet their educational, career and personal goals close to home at an affordable price. Our unique curriculum combines the traditional coursework needed for degrees with the soft skills needed in management roles. Students earn an Associate degree that blends work experience, mentoring and classroom participation. Student Life at McHenry County College offers students a variety of clubs and organizations to join and programs to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does McHenry County College cost?
McHenry County College's tuition is approximately $3,750 for In-State students and $12,500 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of McHenry County College?
The acceptance rate of McHenry County College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.
What sports does McHenry County College offer?
McHenry County College offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is McHenry County College's ranking?
McHenry County College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Largest student body.