River Valley Community College
River Valley Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|River Valley Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||68 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,009 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||236 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||773 students||1,467 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,400||$40,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to River Valley Community College is Landmark College (28.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 518 students | 28.80 MiRiver Rd South
Putney,  VT  05346
- 1,542 students | 39.70 Mi1 Main Street
Randolph Center,  VT  05061
- 4,288 students | 42.10 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
- 1,183 students | 44.40 Mi379 Belmont Road
Laconia,  NH  03246
- 3,455 students | 50.30 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.