NHTI-Concord's Community College
The teacher population of 256 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|NHTI-Concord's Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||256 staff||114 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1965 with engineering technology programs that formed the first two years of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree at the University of New Hampshire, the college is now accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education and offers over 80 associate degree, diploma and professional certificate programs that prepare students for self-sustaining careers or for transfer at the junior level to baccalaureate programs at colleges across the country. In addition, a growing number of students with baccalaureate and graduate degrees come to our campus for technical skills or for personal enrichment. NHTI, Concord's Community College, offers a wide array of programs to students from throughout the state and New England region as well as to a growing number of students from around the country and the world. While professional programs remain the heart of education at NHTI, the College's Associate in Arts programs are increasingly being recognized as excellent, low-cost ways to begin one's baccalaureate education; and full CIHE accreditation has expanded already strong transfer options. The college now offers classes six days a week and every weekday evening, as well as distance learning opportunities, and business and industry-specific training workshops. From one classroom building and one residence hall, the physical facilities have expanded to include four classroom buildings, three residence halls, the library, the Dr. Goldie Crocker Wellness Center, numerous athletic fields, and the Child and Family Development Center, as well as the administrative offices of the New Hampshire Community College System, the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium, and the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Academy. In 2015, the Brookings Institution ranked NHTI the #1 value-added 2-year college in the nation in terms of alumni mid-career earnings.
The nearest community college to NHTI-Concord's Community College is Manchester Community College (14.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,574 students | 14.20 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
(603) 206-8000 14.202,574
- 729 students | 20.10 Mi379 Belmont Road
Laconia,  NH  03246
(603) 524-3207 20.10729
- 1,626 students | 29.50 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
(603) 578-8900 29.501,626
- 5,233 students | 38.30 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
(978) 556-3000 38.305,233
- 1,887 students | 38.40 Mi320 Corporate Drive
Portsmouth,  NH  03801
(603) 427-7600 38.401,887
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.