NHTI-Concord's Community College
Upcoming Events and News:
- The teacher population of 256 teachers has grown by 15% over five years.
|NHTI-Concord's Community College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||256 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,288 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,897 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,391 students||1,467 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||350||350|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,300||$36,800|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1965 with engineering technology programs that formed the first two years of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree at the University of New Hampshire, the college is now accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education and offers over 80 associate degree, diploma and professional certificate programs that prepare students for self-sustaining careers or for transfer at the junior level to baccalaureate programs at colleges across the country. In addition, a growing number of students with baccalaureate and graduate degrees come to our campus for technical skills or for personal enrichment. NHTI, Concord's Community College, offers a wide array of programs to students from throughout the state and New England region as well as to a growing number of students from around the country and the world. While professional programs remain the heart of education at NHTI, the College's Associate in Arts programs are increasingly being recognized as excellent, low-cost ways to begin one's baccalaureate education; and full CIHE accreditation has expanded already strong transfer options. The college now offers classes six days a week and every weekday evening, as well as distance learning opportunities, and business and industry-specific training workshops. From one classroom building and one residence hall, the physical facilities have expanded to include four classroom buildings, three residence halls, the library, the Dr. Goldie Crocker Wellness Center, numerous athletic fields, and the Child and Family Development Center, as well as the administrative offices of the New Hampshire Community College System, the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium, and the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Academy. In 2015, the Brookings Institution ranked NHTI the #1 value-added 2-year college in the nation in terms of alumni mid-career earnings.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,455 students | 14.30 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
- 1,183 students | 20.70 Mi379 Belmont Road
Laconia,  NH  03246
- 2,184 students | 29.60 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 6,963 students | 38.10 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 2,079 students | 38.20 Mi320 Corporate Dr
Portsmouth,  NH  03801
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!