NHTI-Concord's Community College
- Enrollment: 2,945 students
- In-state tuition: $6,960
- Out-state tuition: $15,000
- Acceptance Rate: 73%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 10%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1965 with engineering technology programs that formed the first two years of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology degree at the University of New Hampshire, the college is now accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education and offers over 80 associate degree, diploma and professional certificate programs that prepare students for self-sustaining careers or for transfer at the junior level to baccalaureate programs at colleges across the country. In addition, a growing number of students with baccalaureate and graduate degrees come to our campus for technical skills or for personal enrichment. NHTI, Concord's Community College, offers a wide array of programs to students from throughout the state and New England region as well as to a growing number of students from around the country and the world. While professional programs remain the heart of education at NHTI, the College's Associate in Arts programs are increasingly being recognized as excellent, low-cost ways to begin one's baccalaureate education; and full CIHE accreditation has expanded already strong transfer options. The college now offers classes six days a week and every weekday evening, as well as distance learning opportunities, and business and industry-specific training workshops. From one classroom building and one residence hall, the physical facilities have expanded to include four classroom buildings, three residence halls, the library, the Dr. Goldie Crocker Wellness Center, numerous athletic fields, and the Child and Family Development Center, as well as the administrative offices of the New Hampshire Community College System, the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium, and the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Academy. In 2015, the Brookings Institution ranked NHTI the #1 value-added 2-year college in the nation in terms of alumni mid-career earnings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does NHTI-Concord's Community College cost?
NHTI-Concord's Community College's tuition is approximately $6,960 for In-State students and $15,000 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of NHTI-Concord's Community College?
The acceptance rate of NHTI-Concord's Community College is 73%, which is equal to the state average of 73%.
What sports does NHTI-Concord's Community College offer?
NHTI-Concord's Community College offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
View the NHTI-Concord's Community College yearly calendar below.