Reid State Technical College
- The mission and purpose of Reid State Technical College is to provide post secondary occupational education on a nondiscriminatory basis for individuals who desire to prepare for entry-level employment, advancement, or retraining in a career field. The training should meet the needs and standards of business, industry, and the professions, and also afford reasonable expectation of gainful employment.
- Enrollment: 279 students
- In-state tuition: $4,320
- Out-state tuition: $7,710
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 58%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Edith A. Gray Library and Technology Center includes new computers for students, new cutting edge classrooms, and a state of the art lecture hall. Instructors and staff are some of the finest professionals in the state. With hands-on instruction and small student-to-teacher ratio, technical education is quickly becoming the preferred path to a high demand career. All students entering Reid State Technical College are required to take the COMPASS placement test prior to registration if enrolling in more than 4 credit hours or 8 weekly contact hours. The assessment test is used to determine a student's knowledge in math, reading, and language. Students scoring below specified levels in each test will be required to enroll in developmental courses before enrolling in college-level math or English classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Reid State Technical College cost?
Reid State Technical College's tuition is approximately $4,320 for In-State students and $7,710 for Out-State students.