- The mission of Reedley College is to offer an accessible, student-centered educational environment which provides high quality learning opportunities essential in meeting challenges of a diverse, global community.
Reedley College serves 6,796 students (27% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the state community college average of 21:1.
Minority enrollment is 83% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 74%.
- Enrollment: 6,796 students
- In-state tuition: $1,198
- Out-state tuition: $6,838
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 83%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 474 teachers has grown by 29% over five years.
(CA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Reedley College has declined by 35% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five years.
The Reedley College diversity score of 0.44 is less than the state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $1,198 is less than the state average of $1,993. The in-state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $6,838 is less than the state average of $7,120. The out-state tuition has declined by 13% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Reedley College is located in Reedley, California, 30 miles southeast of Fresno. In this rural setting, the campus community enjoys the unique combination of urban sophistication and rural values. Reedley College provides day, evening, and Saturday classes. Operated on an 18-week semester system, the college offers a fall and spring term, as well as six-, eight- and 10-week summer sessions. Courses are offered at the main campus in Reedley and at several off-campus locations collectively referred to as the South Centers Community Campus program. Reedley College was established in May, 1926, as Reedley Junior College. Institutional doors were opened in September 1926, with a total of 30 students and six course offerings. In 1936, a separate building on the Reedley High School campus was built to house the junior college administration and provide additional classrooms. On July 1, 1946, the college recognized its role as a total community college. Reedley College has distinguished itself as one of the premier community colleges in California. The College has a long tradition of excellence and success since its beginning over 79 years ago. You will find excellence in academics, in transfer preparation, in career preparation, in student support programs, in personal development, and in athletics. Reedley College faculty, staff, and administrators are key to this excellence; and they provide the highest quality learning opportunities for our students and our communities. At Reedley College we believe that people's lives are enriched by an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, personal integrity, and individual accomplishment. The college furnishes experiences designed to promote critical thinking, enhance cultural literacy, and foster an awareness of the interdependence of all persons and their environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Reedley College cost?
Reedley College's tuition is approximately $1,198 for In-State students and $6,838 for Out-State students.
What is Reedley College's ranking?
Reedley College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Least debt for graduating students.
Simple Mistakes Cost Community College Students Millions
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.