- The mission of Reedley College is to offer an accessible, student-centered educational environment which provides high quality learning opportunities essential in meeting challenges of a diverse, global community.
- Enrollment: 6,796 students
- In-state tuition: $1,198
- Out-state tuition: $6,838
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 83%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Reedley College is located in Reedley, California, 30 miles southeast of Fresno. In this rural setting, the campus community enjoys the unique combination of urban sophistication and rural values. Reedley College provides day, evening, and Saturday classes. Operated on an 18-week semester system, the college offers a fall and spring term, as well as six-, eight- and 10-week summer sessions. Courses are offered at the main campus in Reedley and at several off-campus locations collectively referred to as the South Centers Community Campus program. Reedley College was established in May, 1926, as Reedley Junior College. Institutional doors were opened in September 1926, with a total of 30 students and six course offerings. In 1936, a separate building on the Reedley High School campus was built to house the junior college administration and provide additional classrooms. On July 1, 1946, the college recognized its role as a total community college. Reedley College has distinguished itself as one of the premier community colleges in California. The College has a long tradition of excellence and success since its beginning over 79 years ago. You will find excellence in academics, in transfer preparation, in career preparation, in student support programs, in personal development, and in athletics. Reedley College faculty, staff, and administrators are key to this excellence; and they provide the highest quality learning opportunities for our students and our communities. At Reedley College we believe that people's lives are enriched by an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, personal integrity, and individual accomplishment. The college furnishes experiences designed to promote critical thinking, enhance cultural literacy, and foster an awareness of the interdependence of all persons and their environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Reedley College cost?
Reedley College's tuition is approximately $1,198 for In-State students and $6,838 for Out-State students.
What is Reedley College's ranking?
Reedley College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Least debt for graduating students.