- The mission of RCC is to prepare students for lifelong learning in a high technology, fast-paced environment. By investing in a technology infrastructure, professional development of employees, and a flexible curriculum, Redlands Community College will prepare students for the 21st century.
Redlands Community College serves 1,917 students (29% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority American and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 45%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,917 students
- In-state tuition: $3,701
- Out-state tuition: $5,951
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Redlands Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
Debt For Students
The teacher population of 145 teachers has grown by 150% over five years.
Redlands Community College
(OK) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Redlands Community College has declined by 5% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Redlands Community College diversity score of 0.55 is less than the state average of 0.66. The school's diversity has grown by 8% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $3,701 is more than the state average of $3,475. The in-state tuition has declined by 25% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $5,951 is less than the state average of $7,963. The out-state tuition has declined by 19% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- The main campus encompasses 55 acres and includes seven buildings geared toward learning for the mind and body. An additional 150 acres houses the equine and Darlington agricultural centers. In addition to modern classrooms and media services, RCC facilities include an Art Gallery, Culture Center, Conference Center, seven computer labs with Internet I & II technology, the Darlington Agriculture Education and Research Center, the Equine Center, a Super Circuit Center, a swimming pool and sauna. Complete an associate's degree in general studies in one year through our Fastrack program by earning credits in day, evening and on-line courses. Earn an associate's degree in one of over 60 programs including specialties such as Agriculture, Athletic Fitness Trainer, Early Childhood Development, Emergency Medical Technology, Forensic Computer Science, Information Technology, International Business, Nursing and Pre-Criminal Justice. Life outside the classroom is enhanced by a variety of activities including clubs such as Student Senate, Aggie Club, Phi Theta Kappa, Native American Club, Student Nurses' Association, Black Culture Organization, Future Business Leaders and Fellowship of Christian Athletes. RCC students also enjoy intramural sports like basketball, sand volleyball and flag football. Redlands currently holds the maximum ten year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Redlands Community College cost?
Redlands Community College's tuition is approximately $3,701 for In-State students and $5,951 for Out-State students.
What is Redlands Community College's ranking?
Redlands Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Oklahoma for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Least debt for graduating students.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.