Redlands Community College
- The mission of RCC is to prepare students for lifelong learning in a high technology, fast-paced environment. By investing in a technology infrastructure, professional development of employees, and a flexible curriculum, Redlands Community College will prepare students for the 21st century.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Redlands Community College||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,661 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||692 students||849 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,969 students||956 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||244||350|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,200||$33,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The main campus encompasses 55 acres and includes seven buildings geared toward learning for the mind and body. An additional 150 acres houses the equine and Darlington agricultural centers. In addition to modern classrooms and media services, RCC facilities include an Art Gallery, Culture Center, Conference Center, seven computer labs with Internet I & II technology, the Darlington Agriculture Education and Research Center, the Equine Center, a Super Circuit Center, a swimming pool and sauna. Complete an associate's degree in general studies in one year through our Fastrack program by earning credits in day, evening and on-line courses. Earn an associate's degree in one of over 60 programs including specialties such as Agriculture, Athletic Fitness Trainer, Early Childhood Development, Emergency Medical Technology, Forensic Computer Science, Information Technology, International Business, Nursing and Pre-Criminal Justice. Life outside the classroom is enhanced by a variety of activities including clubs such as Student Senate, Aggie Club, Phi Theta Kappa, Native American Club, Student Nurses' Association, Black Culture Organization, Future Business Leaders and Fellowship of Christian Athletes. RCC students also enjoy intramural sports like basketball, sand volleyball and flag football. Redlands currently holds the maximum ten year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Redlands Community College is Platt College-Central OKC (20.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 20.80 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 6,996 students | 22.10 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 189 students | 23.80 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
- 13,397 students | 24.50 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
- 234 students | 28.80 Mi3701 S I-35 Frontage Road
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.