- The mission of RCC is to prepare students for lifelong learning in a high technology, fast-paced environment. By investing in a technology infrastructure, professional development of employees, and a flexible curriculum, Redlands Community College will prepare students for the 21st century.
- Enrollment: 1,917 students
- In-state tuition: $3,701
- Out-state tuition: $5,951
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 35%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The main campus encompasses 55 acres and includes seven buildings geared toward learning for the mind and body. An additional 150 acres houses the equine and Darlington agricultural centers. In addition to modern classrooms and media services, RCC facilities include an Art Gallery, Culture Center, Conference Center, seven computer labs with Internet I & II technology, the Darlington Agriculture Education and Research Center, the Equine Center, a Super Circuit Center, a swimming pool and sauna. Complete an associate's degree in general studies in one year through our Fastrack program by earning credits in day, evening and on-line courses. Earn an associate's degree in one of over 60 programs including specialties such as Agriculture, Athletic Fitness Trainer, Early Childhood Development, Emergency Medical Technology, Forensic Computer Science, Information Technology, International Business, Nursing and Pre-Criminal Justice. Life outside the classroom is enhanced by a variety of activities including clubs such as Student Senate, Aggie Club, Phi Theta Kappa, Native American Club, Student Nurses' Association, Black Culture Organization, Future Business Leaders and Fellowship of Christian Athletes. RCC students also enjoy intramural sports like basketball, sand volleyball and flag football. Redlands currently holds the maximum ten year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.