Oklahoma City Community College
- Enrollment: 12,227 students
- In-state tuition: $3,091
- Out-state tuition: $7,891
- Student:teacher ratio: 23:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The dark red buildings of Oklahoma City Community College have become a landmark in the southwestern section of Oklahoma City. Situated on a 143-acre site just south of Interstate 240 on South May Avenue, the College is easily accessible to the entire metropolitan Oklahoma City area. Academic divisions includes Arts & Humanities, Business, Information Technology, Health Professions, Science and Mathematics and Social Science. Oklahoma City Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oklahoma City Community College cost?
Oklahoma City Community College's tuition is approximately $3,091 for In-State students and $7,891 for Out-State students.
What schools are Oklahoma City Community College often compared to?
Oklahoma City Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City by visitors of our site.
What is Oklahoma City Community College's ranking?
Oklahoma City Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Oklahoma for: Largest student body.