Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (405) 947-4421
- Our mission is to provide collegiate level career and transfer educational programs as well as supportive services, which will prepare individuals to live and work in an increasingly technological and global community.
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City places among the top 20% of community colleges in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 180 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||180 staff||59 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City was originally founded in 1961 as Oklahoma State University Technical Institute, a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. While technology is still the basis of our institution, in 1990 we changed our name to Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City to let people know we offer courses that prepare students for four-year colleges and the workforce. Originally located at N.W. 10th Street and Kentucky Avenue, our campus was later moved to its current location at N.W. 10th and Portland Avenue. OSU-Oklahoma City is a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. Academic programs are offered in Agriculture Technologies, Arts and Sciences, Business Technologies, Engineering Technologies, Health Services and Human Services. OSU-Oklahoma City offers you smaller classes taught by award winning faculty, over 40 programs and an education plan that fits your lifestyle and schedule. OSU-Oklahoma City takes pride in its student-centered approach to college education. The college currently offer over 40 associate degrees and certificates with an annual student headcount of close to 10,000 students. Classes are offered on a three semester calendar during the day, evening, weekend, via Cox Cable and on the Internet. OSU-Oklahoma City offers courses over 75 classes on-line. Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City is accredited by and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
The nearest community college to Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City is Platt College-Central OKC (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 1.80 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
(405) 946-7799 1.80134
- 12,039 students | 6.20 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
(405) 682-1611 6.2012,039
- 269 students | 9.40 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
(405) 749-2433 9.40269
- 7,420 students | 9.80 Mi6420 S E 15th
Midwest City,  OK  73110
(405) 733-7673 9.807,420
- 307 students | 11.10 Mi201 N. Eastern
Moore,  OK  73160
(405) 912-3260 11.10307
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.