- Our mission is to provide collegiate level career and transfer educational programs as well as supportive services, which will prepare individuals to live and work in an increasingly technological and global community.
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City serves 4,949 students (24% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the state average of 45%.
- Enrollment: 4,949 students
- In-state tuition: $2,661
- Out-state tuition: $7,224
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
The teacher population of 318 teachers has grown by 76% over five years.
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
(OK) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City has declined by 15% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five years.
The Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City diversity score of 0.63 is less than the state average of 0.66. The school's diversity has declined by 5% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years) (Year 2007)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,661 is less than the state average of $3,475. The in-state tuition has declined by 30% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $7,224 is less than the state average of $7,963. The out-state tuition has declined by 31% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City was originally founded in 1961 as Oklahoma State University Technical Institute, a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. While technology is still the basis of our institution, in 1990 we changed our name to Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City to let people know we offer courses that prepare students for four-year colleges and the workforce. Originally located at N.W. 10th Street and Kentucky Avenue, our campus was later moved to its current location at N.W. 10th and Portland Avenue. OSU-Oklahoma City is a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. Academic programs are offered in Agriculture Technologies, Arts and Sciences, Business Technologies, Engineering Technologies, Health Services and Human Services. OSU-Oklahoma City offers you smaller classes taught by award winning faculty, over 40 programs and an education plan that fits your lifestyle and schedule. OSU-Oklahoma City takes pride in its student-centered approach to college education. The college currently offer over 40 associate degrees and certificates with an annual student headcount of close to 10,000 students. Classes are offered on a three semester calendar during the day, evening, weekend, via Cox Cable and on the Internet. OSU-Oklahoma City offers courses over 75 classes on-line. Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City is accredited by and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City cost?
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City's tuition is approximately $2,661 for In-State students and $7,224 for Out-State students.
What schools are Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City often compared to?
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma Cityis often viewed alongside schools like Oklahoma City Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City's ranking?
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City ranks among the top 20% of community college in Oklahoma for: Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.