Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
- Our mission is to provide collegiate level career and transfer educational programs as well as supportive services, which will prepare individuals to live and work in an increasingly technological and global community.
- The teacher population of 180 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||180 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,996 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,251 students||849 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,745 students||956 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2007)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,500||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City was originally founded in 1961 as Oklahoma State University Technical Institute, a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. While technology is still the basis of our institution, in 1990 we changed our name to Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City to let people know we offer courses that prepare students for four-year colleges and the workforce. Originally located at N.W. 10th Street and Kentucky Avenue, our campus was later moved to its current location at N.W. 10th and Portland Avenue. OSU-Oklahoma City is a branch campus of Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. Academic programs are offered in Agriculture Technologies, Arts and Sciences, Business Technologies, Engineering Technologies, Health Services and Human Services. OSU-Oklahoma City offers you smaller classes taught by award winning faculty, over 40 programs and an education plan that fits your lifestyle and schedule. OSU-Oklahoma City takes pride in its student-centered approach to college education. The college currently offer over 40 associate degrees and certificates with an annual student headcount of close to 10,000 students. Classes are offered on a three semester calendar during the day, evening, weekend, via Cox Cable and on the Internet. OSU-Oklahoma City offers courses over 75 classes on-line. Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City is accredited by and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 1.80 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 324 students | 1.80 Mi5537 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City,  OK  73132
- 13,397 students | 6.10 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
- 234 students | 8.80 Mi3701 S I-35 Frontage Road
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
- 189 students | 9.40 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.