Quinsigamond Community College
- For over 41 years, Quinsigamond Community College in Worcester, MA has provided thousands of men and women opportunities for a first-rate education and personal growth, whether preparing them for immediate entry into the workforce, transfer to bachelor level programs in four-year colleges and universities, or for personal and cultural enrichment. Area and regional businesses and professionals such as Intel Corporation, Verizon, Kennedy Diecasting, Waters Corporation, UPS, Ken-Weld, and Saint Gobain have benefited as well through regular and customized workforce training and education programming designed in partnership. In addition, the College works directly with K-12 school systems in a variety of collaborations and partnerships.
Quinsigamond Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- The teacher population of 277 teachers has grown by 14% over five years.
|Quinsigamond Community College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||277 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,452 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,337 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,115 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,400||$35,600|
- QCC was established in 1963 to provide access to higher education to residents of Central Massachusetts. Since the early 60s, enrollment has grown from 300 to over 13,000 full and part-time day and evening students served. Over 70 associate degree and certificate career options in Business, Health Care, Technology, Liberal Arts, and Human Services. The College also offers a wide variety of non-credit courses, workshops, and seminars through its Division of Continuing Education at its downtown College at CitySquare campus. In addition, over 300 noncredit and nearly 35 credit courses are offered online. The College also has program locations at the Senior Center in Worcester (Hotel/Rest. Mgt.), Blackstone Valley Reg. Technical High School in Upton (Automotive Technology), and Southbridge High School, Southbridge (evening classes offerings). At Quinsigamond Community College, students are our first priority. We are here to support you throughout your educational career; we want to help you become successful in the professional career of your choice. We strive to improve our service delivery -- with upgraded technology, specialized learning centers and dedicated faculty and staff -- all on hand to deliver the best instruction and support to you! The College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Membership in the Association indicates that an institution has been stringently evaluated and found to meet high standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
- The nearest community college to Quinsigamond Community College is Salter College-West Boylston (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 2.50 Mi184 West Boylston Suite # 1
West Boylston,  MA  01583
- 2,021 students | 3.30 Mi61 Sever St
Worcester,  MA  01609
- 3,662 students | 21.50 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
- 1,299 students | 25.90 Mi99 Main Street
Franklin,  MA  02038
- 5,369 students | 27.30 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481