Mount Wachusett Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College is an accredited, public two-year institution serving 29 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts. The 269-acre main campus is located in Gardner, Massachusetts; satellite sites are located in Leominster, Fitchburg, and Devens. The college offers over 70 associate degree and certificate programs, as well as adult basic education/GED programs, education and training for business and industry, and noncredit community service programs. MWCC students enjoy many support services and resources including the Fitness and Wellness Center, the Academic Support Center, and the 555-seat Theatre at the Mount.
- Fitchburg, MWCC Sign Nursing Agreement - 12/06/2017 - <strong>Announcement:</strong> All students admitted to Mount Wachusett`s registered nurse program will have the option of guaranteed admission to Fitchburg State University`s online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- The teacher population of 200 teachers has grown by 40% over five years.
|Mount Wachusett Community College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||200 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,662 students||2,713 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,310 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,352 students||1,637 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,800||$35,600|
- MWCC is a learning community committed to quality instruction, innovative curriculum, and personalized support. Providing a supportive, creative learning environment for students, faculty, and staff is a high priority. The college is committed to building and maintaining a supportive learning environment that values creativity and diverse perspectives and contributions of all members of the community. We are responsible for equipping our students with essential learning skills to be successful lifelong learners able to adapt easily and acquire new knowledge and skills for a changing world. MWCC's main campus is in Gardner and its satellite campuses are located in Leominster (Leominster Campus & Corporate Training Center), Fitchburg, Athol, Orange, and Devens (Shriver Job Corps, Devens Learning Center, and the Devens Center). The main campus includes an academic building with fully-equipped classrooms, laboratories, studios, library and theatre. In addition, the MWCC Fitness & Wellness Center offers a gymnasium, athletic field, running track, racquetball courts, pool, weight room, and fitness center. MWCC offers its students education for a changing world. Our students learn from dynamic, dedicated faculty in small classes. At the Mount you will receive individualized attention, not only in the classroom, but all across the campus through a wide variety of student services including tutoring and counseling. Mount Wachusett Community College (MWCC) is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Inc., a non-governmental, nationally recognized organization whose affiliated institutions include elementary schools through collegiate institutions offering post-graduate instruction.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 19.50 Mi184 West Boylston Suite # 1
West Boylston,  MA  01583
- 8,452 students | 21.50 Mi670 West Boylston Street
Worcester,  MA  01606
- 2,021 students | 24.10 Mi61 Sever St
Worcester,  MA  01609
- 2,184 students | 27.30 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 2,127 students | 32.50 MiOne College Dr
Greenfield,  MA  01301