- Mount Wachusett Community College is an accredited, public two-year institution serving 29 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts. The 269-acre main campus is located in Gardner, Massachusetts. Satellite sites are located in Leominster, Fitchburg, and Devens. The college offers over 70 associate degree and certificate programs, as well as adult education/high school completion programs, education and training for business and industry, and noncredit continuing education programs. MWCC students enjoy many support services and resources including Mount Fitness, the gym and wellness center and the 555-seat Theatre at the Mount.
- Enrollment: 3,187 students
- In-state tuition: $5,068
- Out-state tuition: $9,988
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 30%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- MWCC is a learning community committed to quality instruction, innovative curriculum, and personalized support. Providing a supportive, creative learning environment for students, faculty, and staff is a high priority. The college is committed to building and maintaining a supportive learning environment that values creativity and diverse perspectives and contributions of all members of the community. We are responsible for equipping our students with essential learning skills to be successful lifelong learners able to adapt easily and acquire new knowledge and skills for a changing world. MWCC's main campus is in Gardner and its satellite campuses are located in Leominster (Leominster Campus & Corporate Training Center), Fitchburg, Athol, Orange, and Devens (Shriver Job Corps, Devens Learning Center, and the Devens Center). The main campus includes an academic building with fully-equipped classrooms, laboratories, studios, library and theatre. In addition, the MWCC Fitness & Wellness Center offers a gymnasium, athletic field, running track, racquetball courts, pool, weight room, and fitness center. MWCC offers its students education for a changing world. Our students learn from dynamic, dedicated faculty in small classes. At the Mount you will receive individualized attention, not only in the classroom, but all across the campus through a wide variety of student services including tutoring and counseling. Mount Wachusett Community College (MWCC) is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Inc., a non-governmental, nationally recognized organization whose affiliated institutions include elementary schools through collegiate institutions offering post-graduate instruction.