Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Tucson community since 1972. In Tucson, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Tucson certificate programs like dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has grown by 209% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,948 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,948 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 172 students | 0.40 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 611 students | 1.80 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85712
- 507 students | 4.00 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
- 28,070 students | 4.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
- 5,937 students | 64.90 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge,  AZ  85128
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.