Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (520) 326-1600
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Tucson community since 1972. In Tucson, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Tucson certificate programs like dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 127 teachers has grown by 164% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||127 staff||202 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||18||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,399|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,354||$4,750|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Tucson is Pima Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,512 students | 2.70 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709
(520) 206-4500 2.7019,512
- 292 students | 3.90 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 748-9799 3.90292
- 4,793 students | 64.80 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520) 494-5444 64.804,793
- 6,027 students | 79.00 Mi615 N. Stadium Ave.
Thatcher, AZ 85552
(928) 428-8272 79.006,027
- 15,585 students | 88.30 Mi2626 E Pecos Rd
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480) 732-7000 88.3015,585
We perform an in-depth overview of the community college system, including their primary purpose, history, benefits, and their changing role in today’s society.
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.