Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (520) 326-1600
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Tucson community since 1972. In Tucson, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Tucson certificate programs like dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 99 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||140 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||18||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Tucson is Brown Mackie College-Tucson (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 1.80 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520) 327-6866 1.80611
- 19,594 students | 2.70 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709
(520) 206-4500 2.7019,594
- 290 students | 3.90 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 748-9799 3.90290
- 5,044 students | 64.80 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520) 494-5444 64.805,044
- 6,040 students | 79.00 Mi615 N. Stadium Ave.
Thatcher, AZ 85552
(928) 428-8272 79.006,040
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.