Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Tucson community since 1972. In Tucson, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Tucson certificate programs like dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,948 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,948 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Tucson is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 172 students | 0.40 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 611 students | 1.80 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85712
- 507 students | 4.00 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
- 28,070 students | 4.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
- 5,937 students | 64.90 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge,  AZ  85128
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.