Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Tucson community since 1972. In Tucson, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Tucson certificate programs like dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
Top Placements (Arizona)
Listed among the top community colleges in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has grown by 209% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,948 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,948 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Tucson is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 172 students | 0.40 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 611 students | 1.80 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85712
- 507 students | 4.00 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
- 28,070 students | 4.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
- 5,937 students | 64.90 Mi8470 N Overfield Rd
Coolidge,  AZ  85128
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.