ITT Technical Institute-Tucson (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||400 students||6,476 students|
|# Full-Time Students||304 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||96 students||5,140 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,100|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each ITT Technical Institute is authorized by the state in which it is located and is either accredited by or in the process of seeking accreditation from an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. All ITT Technical Institutes (except in some instances the most recently opened institutes) are eligible to participate in the federal student financial aid programs. The school encourages student activities to help develop individual initiative, group leadership and cooperation. It is a goal of the school to help provide students with the opportunity to participate in activities which relate to educational objectives, satisfy social needs, provide recreational opportunities and encourage cultural enrichment. School-related student activities must be sanctioned, approved and supervised by the school. Emphasis is placed on helping you begin to develop skills and knowledge in technical areas that can have practical value in the workplace. Besides technical instruction, the programs of study offered at ITT Tech focus on helping you develop problem solving, critical thinking, communication and teamwork skills. Career preparation begins long before graduation in an ITT Tech undergraduate program. Assistance is offered on job-seeking and job-keeping skills and techniques. In addition, you are advised of job openings and interview opportunities.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Tucson is Pima Community College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,070 students | 4.90 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
- 172 students | 5.10 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 1,948 students | 5.50 Mi3350 East Grant Road, Suite 200
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 611 students | 7.30 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85712
- 507 students | 9.40 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.