Central Ohio Technical College
- With campuses located in Newark, Coshocton and Mount Vernon, Central Ohio Technical College offer Ohio residents access to quality programming, market-driven technology and the first step on a pathway of lifelong learning. Partnerships with other institutions make it possible for COTC graduates to transition on toward a bachelor’s degree.
- The teacher population of 131 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Central Ohio Technical College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||131 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,567 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,101 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,466 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,500||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Central Ohio Technical College offers state-of-the-art associate degree and certificate programs in rapidly growing career fields including business, computers, engineering, health care and public service. Recently named Ohio's fastest growing college, record breaking enrollment growth and new programming are attracting students to the education and training necessary to be successful in the job market of today and tomorrow. Preparing students to enter today's technology-driven workforce, Central Ohio Technical College offers state-of-the-art associate degree and certificate programs in rapidly growing career fields including business, computers, engineering, health care and public service. Recently named Ohio's fastest growing college, record breaking enrollment growth and new programming are attracting students to the education and training necessary to be successful in the job market of today and tomorrow. COTC provides students an experience inside as well as outside the classroom through a variety of student organizations, intramural and intercollegiate sports, campus housing and student government. Construction will begin this year on the Newark campus for a new student union and library providing space for education as well as socialization. The Newark Campus Student Activities Program provides an array of cultural and social programs including theater, music, special events, lectures, special interest groups, service and professional organizations.
- The nearest community college to Central Ohio Technical College is Ohio State University-Newark Campus (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,396 students | 0.00 Mi1179 University Dr
Newark,  OH  43055
- n/a students | 21.80 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
- 2,116 students | 23.10 Mi1425 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 4,009 students | 23.10 Mi1555 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 2,464 students | 23.40 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.