Ohio State University-Newark Campus
- The Ohio State University at Newark offers the best of the Big Ten educational experience, including a rich research heritage and academic excellence. Students at Ohio State Newark can complete bachelorï¿½s degree programs in education, nursing (RN to BSN), general business, English, history and psychology. Students can also complete masterï¿½s degrees in Early/Middle Childhood (M.Ed.) and in Integrated Teaching and Learning (M.A.), and can complete most of the coursework necessary for a masterï¿½s degree in social work (M.A.). For other Ohio State degree programs, students can complete many of the course requirements here in Newark and then transfer to Columbus. Ohio State Newark is the largest of Ohio Stateï¿½s regional campuses with 50 distinguished faculty members and a student body of more than 2,100.
- Enrollment: 2,873 students
- In-state tuition: $7,140
- Out-state tuition: $23,640
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 26%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ohio State University-Newark Campus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ohio State University-Newark Campus cost?
Ohio State University-Newark Campus's tuition is approximately $7,140 for In-State students and $23,640 for Out-State students.
What is Ohio State University-Newark Campus's ranking?
Ohio State University-Newark Campus ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).