- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Stautzenberger College-Maumee||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||708 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||311 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||397 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The mission of Stautzenberger College is to serve students, employers, and their communities through occupational education.
- The nearest community college to Stautzenberger College-Maumee is Professional Skills Institute (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 286 students | 1.80 Mi1505 Holland Road
Maumee,  OH  43537
- 213 students | 4.00 Mi5212 Hill Avenue
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 193 students | 4.00 Mi5212 Hill Ave
Toledo,  OH  43615
- 12,561 students | 7.50 Mi30335 Oregon Rd
Perrysburg,  OH  43551
- 193 students | 8.00 Mi4747 Monroe St
Toledo,  OH  43623
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.