Dakota College at Bottineau
- The College achieves its mission by providing specialized technical programs in agriculture, environmental/natural resource studies, and business as well as through traditional curriculum that transfer to baccalaureate programs. The opportunities for experiential learning in attractive outdoor settings allow the unique educational programs on this campus to be intensified. A commitment to "hands-on" learning and the use of natural resource laboratories are common instructional techniques. The proximity of the campus to the International Peace Garden, J. Clark Salyer National Refuge, Denbigh Experimental Forest, the Turtle Mountains, and the offices of the North Dakota Forest Service provides a natural setting to support unique training programs serving all constituents.
- Enrollment: 1,060 students
- In-state tuition: $5,046
- Out-state tuition: $7,161
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
CRU, Honors Program, Horticulture Club, Leaderjacks, LumberActs (Drama), Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Senate, Study Abroad, Wildlife Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Dakota College at Bottineau is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC is one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. The Higher Learning Commission accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region, which includes North Dakota. DCB has been accredited since 1971. It received a reaffirmation of accreditation in 2009-2010 and is scheduled for its next reaffirmation in 2019-2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dakota College at Bottineau cost?
Dakota College at Bottineau's tuition is approximately $5,046 for In-State students and $7,161 for Out-State students.
What schools are Dakota College at Bottineau often compared to?
Dakota College at Bottineauis often viewed alongside schools like Bismarck State College by visitors of our site.
What sports does Dakota College at Bottineau offer?
Dakota College at Bottineau offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Softball and Volleyball.