- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||127 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||51 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||76 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Cincinnati is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 5,024 students | 5.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 712 students | 5.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 69 students | 5.50 MiTwo Crowne Point Court, Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.