- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||127 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||51 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||76 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Cincinnati is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 5,024 students | 5.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 712 students | 5.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 69 students | 5.50 MiTwo Crowne Point Court, Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.