- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||127 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||51 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||76 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Cincinnati is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 5,024 students | 5.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 712 students | 5.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 29 students | 6.10 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.