- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five years.
|National College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||127 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||51 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||76 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Cincinnati is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 5,024 students | 5.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 712 students | 5.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 69 students | 5.50 MiTwo Crowne Point Court, Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.