- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||127 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||51 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||76 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Cincinnati is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 4.50 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 5,024 students | 5.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 712 students | 5.20 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 69 students | 5.50 MiTwo Crowne Point Court, Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.