Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Tel: (513) 569-1500
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College provides student focused, accessible quality technical and general education, academic transfer, experiential and cooperative education, and workforce development. Degrees and certificates are offered in the areas of Business, Health and Public Safety, Humanities, Engineering, IT and The Midwest Culinary Institute. After earning your associates degree there are growing opportunities to obtain dual degrees with The University of Cincinnati, for example Culinology & Hospitality Management. Wilmington College, Tiffin University, and Lindsey Wilson College offer some of their bachelor's degree programs online and through classes on our campus. Franklin University and the University of Toledo offer our graduates degree completion for some of their programs online, making it easy to obtain your bachelor's degree.
The teacher population of 552 teachers has grown by 54% over five years.
|Cincinnati State Technical and Community College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||552 staff||91 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Chartered by the Ohio Board of Regents in 1969, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College offers Over 75 associate degree programs and majors, and over 40 certificate programs. The college is one of the ten largest co-op education programs in the nation as measured by the number of student placements. Cincinnati State is a two-year, open-enrollment, technical and community college. The main campus where most of the courses are offered is a commuter-based campus located just north of Cincinnati. The college offers programs that lead to a high-tech career or to a four-year degree, degrees providing easy transfer into the junior year at local/regional colleges and universities. The college is accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools.
The nearest community college to Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 351 students | 1.00 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 862-2631 1.00351
- 938 students | 2.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 2.40938
- 5,986 students | 9.30 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45236
(513) 745-5600 9.305,986
- 563 students | 10.40 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 771-2795 10.40563
- 250 students | 10.60 Mi225 Pictoria Drive, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 671-1920 10.60250
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.