Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Tel: (513) 569-1500
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College provides student focused, accessible quality technical and general education, academic transfer, experiential and cooperative education, and workforce development. Degrees and certificates are offered in the areas of Business, Health and Public Safety, Humanities, Engineering, IT and The Midwest Culinary Institute. After earning your associates degree there are growing opportunities to obtain dual degrees with The University of Cincinnati, for example Culinology & Hospitality Management. Wilmington College, Tiffin University, and Lindsey Wilson College offer some of their bachelor's degree programs online and through classes on our campus. Franklin University and the University of Toledo offer our graduates degree completion for some of their programs online, making it easy to obtain your bachelor's degree.
The teacher population of 401 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cincinnati State Technical and Community College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||401 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Chartered by the Ohio Board of Regents in 1969, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College offers Over 75 associate degree programs and majors, and over 40 certificate programs. The college is one of the ten largest co-op education programs in the nation as measured by the number of student placements. Cincinnati State is a two-year, open-enrollment, technical and community college. The main campus where most of the courses are offered is a commuter-based campus located just north of Cincinnati. The college offers programs that lead to a high-tech career or to a four-year degree, degrees providing easy transfer into the junior year at local/regional colleges and universities. The college is accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools.
The nearest community college to Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 532 students | 1.00 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 862-2631 1.00532
- 902 students | 2.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 2.40902
- 29 students | 4.10 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue, KY 41073
(859) 291-0800 4.1029
- 127 students | 4.30 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513) 761-1291 4.30127
- 306 students | 7.60 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859) 341-5627 7.60306
From Walt Disney to Sarah Palin, many household names are community college alumni. Be inspired by this list of 10 famous community college grads!
Community colleges have responded to the needs of working adults with online options.
Finding a job after graduation can be tough but using the tips and helpful information in this article you can achieve success.