ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212) (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||400 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||310 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Norwood, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. - ITT Technical Institute, Nashville, Tennessee opened in September, 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of applied science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Greenville, SouthCarolina and Norwood, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Norwood, Ohio opened in September 1995 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Business Accounting Technology, Business Administration, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. The building provides approximately 33,500 square feet of usable space. There are classrooms, laboratories, a learning resource center, student lounges and administrative offices in this modern facility located near the intersection of Norwood Lateral and Wesley Avenue. Ample parking space is provided and the building is equipped to accommodate disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and associate of applied business degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212) is National College-Cincinnati (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 127 students | 2.40 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
(513) 761-1291 2.40127
- 353 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
(513) 862-2631 4.20353
- 712 students | 4.30 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
(513) 585-0032 4.30712
- 29 students | 4.50 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 4.5029
- 10,707 students | 4.70 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
(513) 569-1500 4.7010,707
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.