ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212) (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 46% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||91 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Norwood, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. - ITT Technical Institute, Nashville, Tennessee opened in September, 1984 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology, and bachelor of applied science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security, Software Engineering Technology and Technical Project Management. Branches of ITT Technical Institute are located in Greenville, SouthCarolina and Norwood, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Norwood, Ohio opened in September 1995 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Business Accounting Technology, Business Administration, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. The building provides approximately 33,500 square feet of usable space. There are classrooms, laboratories, a learning resource center, student lounges and administrative offices in this modern facility located near the intersection of Norwood Lateral and Wesley Avenue. Ample parking space is provided and the building is equipped to accommodate disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and associate of applied business degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Norwood (Norwood - 45212) is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 351 students | 4.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 862-2631 4.20351
- 938 students | 4.30 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 4.30938
- 7,890 students | 4.70 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223
(513) 569-1500 4.707,890
- 5,986 students | 5.60 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45236
(513) 745-5600 5.605,986
- 563 students | 8.40 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 771-2795 8.40563
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.