CUNY Bronx Community College
CUNY Bronx Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- The teacher population of 445 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CUNY Bronx Community College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||445 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11,506 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||6,836 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,670 students||538 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,700||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,601 students | 2.30 Mi2501 Jerome Avenue
Bronx,  NY  10468
- 1,163 students | 2.50 Mi3755 Broadway
New York,  NY  10032
- 6,985 students | 2.80 Mi500 Grand Concourse
Bronx,  NY  10451
- 444 students | 4.10 Mi24 East 120th Street
New York,  NY  10035
- 93 students | 5.20 Mi967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY  10701
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.