State Fair Community College
- SFCC is an accessible, learning-centered institution, enriching its students and community by providing skills, knowledge and perspectives essential for a changing world.
- The teacher population of 182 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|State Fair Community College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||182 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,983 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,506 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,477 students||612 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||200|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,000|
- From its humble beginnings when a single building served the first 436 students and 18 faculty members, SFCC has grown to encompass 11 buildings, including a student residence hall, all situated on 130 acres. Classes or dual credit courses are offered at the Sedalia campus, eight extended campus sites, and more than 20 other locations to more than 3,000 students. SFCC delivers classes or dual credit courses to 28 locations in 14 counties. Other locations served include Blair Oaks High School, Jefferson City; Boonville Correctional Center; California High School; Camdenton High School; Clinton High School; Cole Camp High School; Cole County R-V, Eugene; Concordia High School; Eldon High School; La Monte High School; Lincoln High School; Morgan County R-I, Stover; New Bloomfield High School; Nichols Career Center, Jefferson City; Northwest High School, Hughesville; Russellville High School; Sacred Heart High School, Sedalia; School of the Osage, Kaiser; Smith-Cotton High School, Sedalia; and Smithton High School. State Fair Community College offers associate of applied science degrees and professional certificates in nearly 30 programs, including the two newest offerings, dental hygiene and radiologic technology. In addition to vocational-technical degrees, SFCC offers an associate of arts degree, allowing for transfer to a baccalaureate program. The college is also the career and technical center for high schools within the district. Lifelong learning programs include adult basic education, literacy classes, customized training for industry, and a growing community education outreach program. SFCC has long held a place in the community as a source for arts entertainment with flourishing art, music and drama departments. SFCC is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to State Fair Community College is Wentworth Military Academy & College (46.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 851 students | 46.60 Mi1880 Washington Avenue
Lexington,  MO  64067
- 125 students | 55.60 Mi210 El Mercado Plaza
Jefferson City,  MO  65109
- n/a students | 63.40 Mi20301 East 78 Highway
Independence,  MO  64057
- 646 students | 63.50 Mi3620 Arrowhead Avenue
Independence,  MO  64057
- 18,222 students | 65.50 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111