State Fair Community College
- SFCC is an accessible, learning-centered institution, enriching its students and community by providing skills, knowledge and perspectives essential for a changing world.
- Enrollment: 4,288 students
- In-state tuition: $3,288
- Out-state tuition: $4,752
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 18%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- From its humble beginnings when a single building served the first 436 students and 18 faculty members, SFCC has grown to encompass 11 buildings, including a student residence hall, all situated on 130 acres. Classes or dual credit courses are offered at the Sedalia campus, eight extended campus sites, and more than 20 other locations to more than 3,000 students. SFCC delivers classes or dual credit courses to 28 locations in 14 counties. Other locations served include Blair Oaks High School, Jefferson City; Boonville Correctional Center; California High School; Camdenton High School; Clinton High School; Cole Camp High School; Cole County R-V, Eugene; Concordia High School; Eldon High School; La Monte High School; Lincoln High School; Morgan County R-I, Stover; New Bloomfield High School; Nichols Career Center, Jefferson City; Northwest High School, Hughesville; Russellville High School; Sacred Heart High School, Sedalia; School of the Osage, Kaiser; Smith-Cotton High School, Sedalia; and Smithton High School. State Fair Community College offers associate of applied science degrees and professional certificates in nearly 30 programs, including the two newest offerings, dental hygiene and radiologic technology. In addition to vocational-technical degrees, SFCC offers an associate of arts degree, allowing for transfer to a baccalaureate program. The college is also the career and technical center for high schools within the district. Lifelong learning programs include adult basic education, literacy classes, customized training for industry, and a growing community education outreach program. SFCC has long held a place in the community as a source for arts entertainment with flourishing art, music and drama departments. SFCC is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does State Fair Community College cost?
State Fair Community College's tuition is approximately $3,288 for In-State students and $4,752 for Out-State students.
What is State Fair Community College's ranking?
State Fair Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Missouri for: Least expensive tuition.