Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth
- Minnesota School of Busines campus is small, but not crowded. You will not see students lost and confused trying to get to class. An if you do have questions, you will get cheerful service at the receptionist desk and the administration offices. The tree-shaded nature trail that borders our property is great for bird watching or a quiet stroll, and the student commons provides a comfortable place to study and socialize. Minutes from Lake Minnetonka, amid parks and beautiful natural spaces, the campus is still convenient to restaurants and shopping. At Minnesota School of Business, we will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. We care about our students, we care about our employees and we Care about the employers who hire our students.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||130 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth is Herzing University Minneapolis (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 7.80 Mi5700 West Broadway
Minneapolis,  MN  55428
- 375 students | 7.80 Mi 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
- 7,409 students | 8.70 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 7,384 students | 9.80 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 1,070 students | 10.40 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Nursing remains a highly rewarding career that will remain not only in demand, but recession-proof. Learn about how to begin your nursing career at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.