Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth
Tel: (763) 476-2000
- Minnesota School of Busines campus is small, but not crowded. You will not see students lost and confused trying to get to class. An if you do have questions, you will get cheerful service at the receptionist desk and the administration offices. The tree-shaded nature trail that borders our property is great for bird watching or a quiet stroll, and the student commons provides a comfortable place to study and socialize. Minutes from Lake Minnetonka, amid parks and beautiful natural spaces, the campus is still convenient to restaurants and shopping. At Minnesota School of Business, we will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. We care about our students, we care about our employees and we Care about the employers who hire our students.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth is Herzing University Minneapolis (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00328
- 438 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road, Suite 1000
St. Louis Park,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00438
- 4,762 students | 8.80 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Brooklyn Park,  MN  55445
(952) 995-1300 8.804,762
- 6,286 students | 10.00 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Brooklyn Park,  MN  55445
(763) 488-0391 10.006,286
- 1,316 students | 10.50 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 10.501,316
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.