Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth
- Minnesota School of Busines campus is small, but not crowded. You will not see students lost and confused trying to get to class. An if you do have questions, you will get cheerful service at the receptionist desk and the administration offices. The tree-shaded nature trail that borders our property is great for bird watching or a quiet stroll, and the student commons provides a comfortable place to study and socialize. Minutes from Lake Minnetonka, amid parks and beautiful natural spaces, the campus is still convenient to restaurants and shopping. At Minnesota School of Business, we will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. We care about our students, we care about our employees and we Care about the employers who hire our students.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||130 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth is Herzing University Minneapolis (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 7.80 Mi5700 West Broadway
Minneapolis,  MN  55428
- 375 students | 7.80 Mi 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
- 7,409 students | 8.70 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 7,384 students | 9.80 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 1,070 students | 10.40 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.