Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth
Tel: (763) 476-2000
- Minnesota School of Busines campus is small, but not crowded. You will not see students lost and confused trying to get to class. An if you do have questions, you will get cheerful service at the receptionist desk and the administration offices. The tree-shaded nature trail that borders our property is great for bird watching or a quiet stroll, and the student commons provides a comfortable place to study and socialize. Minutes from Lake Minnetonka, amid parks and beautiful natural spaces, the campus is still convenient to restaurants and shopping. At Minnesota School of Business, we will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. We care about our students, we care about our employees and we Care about the employers who hire our students.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||130 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth is Herzing University Minneapolis (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00328
- 515 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00515
- 7,409 students | 8.80 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
(952) 995-1300 8.807,409
- 7,384 students | 10.00 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
(763) 424-0702 10.007,384
- 1,070 students | 10.50 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 10.501,070
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.