Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth
Tel: (763) 476-2000
- Minnesota School of Busines campus is small, but not crowded. You will not see students lost and confused trying to get to class. An if you do have questions, you will get cheerful service at the receptionist desk and the administration offices. The tree-shaded nature trail that borders our property is great for bird watching or a quiet stroll, and the student commons provides a comfortable place to study and socialize. Minutes from Lake Minnetonka, amid parks and beautiful natural spaces, the campus is still convenient to restaurants and shopping. At Minnesota School of Business, we will demonstrate We Care by preparing career-focused, community-minded graduates for the global workforce. We care about our students, we care about our employees and we Care about the employers who hire our students.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Plymouth is Herzing University Minneapolis (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 328 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00328
- 515 students | 5.00 Mi435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 5.00515
- 7,409 students | 8.80 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
(952) 995-1300 8.807,409
- 7,384 students | 10.00 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
(763) 424-0702 10.007,384
- 1,070 students | 10.50 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 10.501,070
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!