Herzing University Brookfield
Tel: (262) 457-7624
- Herzing University Brookfield is the newest addition to the Herzing University family. The Brookfield location opened in March of 2010. This campus is located in the heart of Brookfield, minutes away from Brookfield Square Mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants. Herzing University Brookfield offers Technology, Business, Healthcare, Design, and Public Safety Degrees and Diplomas. They also have three flexible scheduling options, including block scheduling and the option of combining online and on-campus classes to fulfill degree requirements. Herzing Universityï¿½s Brookfield campus also offers accelerated degree programs, so you can start your new career in 3 years or less.
|Herzing University Brookfield||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University schools operate with a student ï¿½first philosophy. At Herzing, you are more than just a numberï¿½youï¿½re a name. Herzing is family owned and operated, and committed to helping you every step of the way during your education process. Herzing offers career service advisors to help you find a job post graduation, small class sizes, and hands on teaching practices. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
The nearest community college to Herzing University Brookfield is Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,416 students | 3.50 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 302-7000 3.501,416
- 8,172 students | 7.70 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 7.708,172
- 14,482 students | 9.90 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6370 9.9014,482
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(800) 596-0724 10.00n/a
- 847 students | 10.20 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 276-5200 10.20847
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.