Herzing University Brookfield
Tel: (262) 457-7624
- Herzing University Brookfield is the newest addition to the Herzing University family. The Brookfield location opened in March of 2010. This campus is located in the heart of Brookfield, minutes away from Brookfield Square Mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants. Herzing University Brookfield offers Technology, Business, Healthcare, Design, and Public Safety Degrees and Diplomas. They also have three flexible scheduling options, including block scheduling and the option of combining online and on-campus classes to fulfill degree requirements. Herzing Universityï¿½s Brookfield campus also offers accelerated degree programs, so you can start your new career in 3 years or less.
|Herzing University Brookfield||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University schools operate with a student ï¿½first philosophy. At Herzing, you are more than just a numberï¿½youï¿½re a name. Herzing is family owned and operated, and committed to helping you every step of the way during your education process. Herzing offers career service advisors to help you find a job post graduation, small class sizes, and hands on teaching practices. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
The nearest community college to Herzing University Brookfield is Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 797 students | 3.50 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 302-7000 3.50797
- 8,172 students | 7.70 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 7.708,172
- 15,278 students | 9.90 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6370 9.9015,278
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(800) 596-0724 10.00n/a
- 847 students | 10.20 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 276-5200 10.20847
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.