Herzing University Brookfield
- Herzing University Brookfield is the newest addition to the Herzing University family. The Brookfield location opened in March of 2010. This campus is located in the heart of Brookfield, minutes away from Brookfield Square Mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants.Herzing University Brookfield offers Technology, Business, Healthcare, Design, and Public Safety Degrees and Diplomas. They also have three flexible scheduling options, including block scheduling and the option of combining online and on-campus classes to fulfill degree requirements. Herzing University’s Brookfield campus also offers accelerated degree programs, so you can start your new career in 3 years or less.
|Herzing University Brookfield||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University schools operate with a student –first philosophy. At Herzing, you are more than just a number…you’re a name. Herzing is family owned and operated, and committed to helping you every step of the way during your education process. Herzing offers career service advisors to help you find a job post graduation, small class sizes, and hands on teaching practices.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Brookfield is Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 698 students | 3.40 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- 8,172 students | 7.70 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
- 16,712 students | 9.90 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 847 students | 10.10 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.