Herzing University Brookfield
- Herzing University Brookfield is the newest addition to the Herzing University family. The Brookfield location opened in March of 2010. This campus is located in the heart of Brookfield, minutes away from Brookfield Square Mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants.Herzing University Brookfield offers Technology, Business, Healthcare, Design, and Public Safety Degrees and Diplomas. They also have three flexible scheduling options, including block scheduling and the option of combining online and on-campus classes to fulfill degree requirements. Herzing University’s Brookfield campus also offers accelerated degree programs, so you can start your new career in 3 years or less.
|Herzing University Brookfield||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University schools operate with a student –first philosophy. At Herzing, you are more than just a number…you’re a name. Herzing is family owned and operated, and committed to helping you every step of the way during your education process. Herzing offers career service advisors to help you find a job post graduation, small class sizes, and hands on teaching practices.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Brookfield is Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 698 students | 3.50 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- 8,172 students | 7.70 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
- 16,712 students | 9.90 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 847 students | 10.20 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.