Herzing University Brookfield
Tel: (262) 649-1710
- Herzing University Brookfield is the newest addition to the Herzing University family. The Brookfield location opened in March of 2010. This campus is located in the heart of Brookfield, minutes away from Brookfield Square Mall and a variety of other stores and restaurants.Herzing University Brookfield offers Technology, Business, Healthcare, Design, and Public Safety Degrees and Diplomas. They also have three flexible scheduling options, including block scheduling and the option of combining online and on-campus classes to fulfill degree requirements. Herzing University’s Brookfield campus also offers accelerated degree programs, so you can start your new career in 3 years or less.
|Herzing University Brookfield||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University schools operate with a student –first philosophy. At Herzing, you are more than just a number…you’re a name. Herzing is family owned and operated, and committed to helping you every step of the way during your education process. Herzing offers career service advisors to help you find a job post graduation, small class sizes, and hands on teaching practices.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
The nearest community college to Herzing University Brookfield is Bryant & Stratton College-Wauwatosa (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 698 students | 3.50 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
(414) 302-7000 3.50698
- 8,172 students | 7.70 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
(262) 691-5566 7.708,172
- 16,712 students | 9.90 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
(414) 297-6370 9.9016,712
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi225 N. 6th St.
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(866) 508-0748 10.00n/a
- 847 students | 10.20 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
(414) 276-5200 10.20847
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!