Herzing University Online
- Herzing University Online was launched in 2003 as a part of the Herzing University Educational System. The goal of Herzing University Online is to contribute to Herzing`s mission of providing a convenient education option to its students. Herzing Online allows students to earn their diploma or degree online from the comfort of their own home, local library, or favorite coffee shop in over 40 programs. However, in addition to receiving a quality online education, Herzing University Online has a full staff of advisors that are on-hand to aid students at any step in the process.
|Herzing University Online||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates with one goal: to provide a career-focused, convenient, and caring education option to its students. The university was established in 1965, and despite its rapid growth, is still operated by the family that founded it. At Herzing, you`re a name, never a number. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Online is Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.70 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 16,712 students | 1.00 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- 698 students | 6.70 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
- 8,172 students | 17.30 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.