Herzing University Online
- Herzing University Online was launched in 2003 as a part of the Herzing University Educational System. The goal of Herzing University Online is to contribute to Herzing`s mission of providing a convenient education option to its students. Herzing Online allows students to earn their diploma or degree online from the comfort of their own home, local library, or favorite coffee shop in over 40 programs. However, in addition to receiving a quality online education, Herzing University Online has a full staff of advisors that are on-hand to aid students at any step in the process.
|Herzing University Online||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates with one goal: to provide a career-focused, convenient, and caring education option to its students. The university was established in 1965, and despite its rapid growth, is still operated by the family that founded it. At Herzing, you`re a name, never a number. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Online is Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.50 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 16,712 students | 0.70 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- 698 students | 6.70 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
- 8,172 students | 17.30 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.