Herzing University Online
- Herzing University Online was launched in 2003 as a part of the Herzing University Educational System. The goal of Herzing University Online is to contribute to Herzing’s mission of providing a convenient education option to its students. Herzing Online allows students to earn their diploma or degree online from the comfort of their own home, local library, or favorite coffee shop in over 40 programs. However, in addition to receiving a quality online education, Herzing University Online has a full staff of advisors that are on-hand to aid students at any step in the process.
|Herzing University Online||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates with one goal: to provide a career-focused, convenient, and caring education option to its students. The university was established in 1965, and despite its rapid growth, is still operated by the family that founded it. At Herzing, you’re a name, never a number. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Online is Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.50 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee,  WI  53203
- 16,712 students | 0.70 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee,  WI  53233
- 698 students | 6.70 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Milwaukee,  WI  53226
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi555 South Executive Drive
Brookfield,  WI  53005
- 8,172 students | 17.30 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.