Herzing University Online
- Herzing University Online was launched in 2003 as a part of the Herzing University Educational System. The goal of Herzing University Online is to contribute to Herzing`s mission of providing a convenient education option to its students. Herzing Online allows students to earn their diploma or degree online from the comfort of their own home, local library, or favorite coffee shop in over 40 programs. However, in addition to receiving a quality online education, Herzing University Online has a full staff of advisors that are on-hand to aid students at any step in the process.
|Herzing University Online||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates with one goal: to provide a career-focused, convenient, and caring education option to its students. The university was established in 1965, and despite its rapid growth, is still operated by the family that founded it. At Herzing, you`re a name, never a number. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
The nearest community college to Herzing University Online is Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.70 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 276-5200 0.70847
- 15,278 students | 1.00 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6370 1.0015,278
- 797 students | 6.70 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 302-7000 6.70797
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi15895 W. Bluemond Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 457-7624 10.00n/a
- 8,172 students | 17.30 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 17.308,172
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?