Herzing University Online
- Herzing University Online was launched in 2003 as a part of the Herzing University Educational System. The goal of Herzing University Online is to contribute to Herzing`s mission of providing a convenient education option to its students. Herzing Online allows students to earn their diploma or degree online from the comfort of their own home, local library, or favorite coffee shop in over 40 programs. However, in addition to receiving a quality online education, Herzing University Online has a full staff of advisors that are on-hand to aid students at any step in the process.
|Herzing University Online||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates with one goal: to provide a career-focused, convenient, and caring education option to its students. The university was established in 1965, and despite its rapid growth, is still operated by the family that founded it. At Herzing, you`re a name, never a number. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
The nearest community college to Herzing University Online is Bryant & Stratton College-Milwaukee (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 847 students | 0.70 Mi310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 276-5200 0.70847
- 14,482 students | 1.00 Mi700 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6370 1.0014,482
- 1,416 students | 6.70 Mi10950 W Potter Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 302-7000 6.701,416
- n/a students | 10.00 Mi15895 W. Bluemond Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 457-7624 10.00n/a
- 8,172 students | 17.30 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 17.308,172
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.