Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||319 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||242 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison is Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,782 students | 0.60 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
- 300 students | 2.00 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
- 304 students | 8.60 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
- 380 students | 9.60 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 369 students | 10.00 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.