Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||319 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||242 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison is Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,782 students | 0.60 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
- 300 students | 2.00 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
- 304 students | 8.60 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
- 380 students | 9.60 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 369 students | 10.00 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.