MedTech College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||8|
|Total Enrollment||529 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||529 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$30,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$20,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College is International Business College-Indianapolis (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 354 students | 0.70 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 91,179 students | 8.30 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 995 students | 9.30 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 501 students | 9.90 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 3,498 students | 10.00 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.