Louisiana Technical College-Morgan Smith Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Morgan Smith Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||150 students||1,493 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||$10,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||$5,125|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. Morgan Smith Campus is located in the city of Jennings the heart of Jeff Davis Parish. We are a vocational and technical college delivering courses and programs through on-campus instruction and the Internet. Louisiana Technical College (LTC), Morgan Smith Campus delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. This campus provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business, and industry needs within a life-long learning environment. Louisiana Technical College, Acadian Campus is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and is part of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System and The Louisiana Technical College.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 259 students | 15.80 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
- 2,738 students | 21.40 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
- 3,411 students | 30.10 Mi3820 J Bennett Johnston Ave
Lake Charles,  LA  70616
- 208 students | 33.20 Mi517 Broad St
Lake Charles,  LA  70601
- 6,332 students | 36.10 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.