Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton
Tel: (812) 332-1559
- Ivy Tech Community College?s Bloomington campus opened in 2001, and includes a six county service area: Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan and Owen counties. The Bloomington campus has an enrollment of 6,500 students. Though Bloomington has a six county service area, we serve students from nearly all Indiana counties. It is the mission of Ivy Tech?s Bloomington campus to serve our diverse communities as a comprehensive community college by creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that enable us to deliver quality higher education and advanced training programs for the purpose of changing the lives of our students and supporting the workforce and economic development goals of our communities.
- The teacher population of 184 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||184 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,808 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,007 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,801 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton is Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus (37.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,368 students | 37.70 Mi4475 Central Ave
Columbus,  IN  47203
(812) 372-9925 37.704,368
- 531 students | 42.10 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
(317) 534-0322 42.10531
- 143 students | 43.90 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
(317) 243-4519 43.90143
- 5,610 students | 44.70 Mi8000 S Education Dr
Terre Haute,  IN  47802
(812) 299-1121 44.705,610
- 3,498 students | 48.10 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
(317) 447-6200 48.103,498
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.