Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton
Tel: (812) 332-1559
- Ivy Tech Community College?s Bloomington campus opened in 2001, and includes a six county service area: Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan and Owen counties. The Bloomington campus has an enrollment of 6,500 students. Though Bloomington has a six county service area, we serve students from nearly all Indiana counties. It is the mission of Ivy Tech?s Bloomington campus to serve our diverse communities as a comprehensive community college by creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that enable us to deliver quality higher education and advanced training programs for the purpose of changing the lives of our students and supporting the workforce and economic development goals of our communities.
The teacher population of 184 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Rural-serving Medium||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||184 staff||119 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton is Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus (37.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,368 students | 37.70 Mi4475 Central Ave
Columbus, IN 47203
(812) 372-9925 37.704,368
- 162 students | 43.90 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis, IN 46241
(317) 243-4519 43.90162
- 5,610 students | 44.70 Mi8000 S Education Dr
Terre Haute, IN 47802
(812) 299-1121 44.705,610
- 72,689 students | 50.00 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 921-4800 50.0072,689
- 940 students | 53.20 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(844) 768-0290 53.20940
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.