Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton
- Ivy Tech Community College?s Bloomington campus opened in 2001, and includes a six county service area: Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan and Owen counties. The Bloomington campus has an enrollment of 6,500 students. Though Bloomington has a six county service area, we serve students from nearly all Indiana counties. It is the mission of Ivy Tech?s Bloomington campus to serve our diverse communities as a comprehensive community college by creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that enable us to deliver quality higher education and advanced training programs for the purpose of changing the lives of our students and supporting the workforce and economic development goals of our communities.
- The teacher population of 184 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||184 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,808 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,007 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,801 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton is Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus (37.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,368 students | 37.60 Mi4475 Central Ave
Columbus,  IN  47203
- 531 students | 42.00 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 143 students | 43.80 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 5,610 students | 44.60 Mi8000 S Education Dr
Terre Haute,  IN  47802
- 3,498 students | 47.90 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.