Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton
- Ivy Tech Community College?s Bloomington campus opened in 2001, and includes a six county service area: Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan and Owen counties. The Bloomington campus has an enrollment of 6,500 students. Though Bloomington has a six county service area, we serve students from nearly all Indiana counties. It is the mission of Ivy Tech?s Bloomington campus to serve our diverse communities as a comprehensive community college by creating and sustaining strategic partnerships that enable us to deliver quality higher education and advanced training programs for the purpose of changing the lives of our students and supporting the workforce and economic development goals of our communities.
- The teacher population of 184 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||184 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,808 students||1,806 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,007 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,801 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Bloominton is Harrison College-Columbus (37.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 37.50 Mi2222 Poshard Dr
Columbus,  IN  47203
- 4,368 students | 37.60 Mi4475 Central Ave
Columbus,  IN  47203
- 531 students | 42.00 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 143 students | 43.80 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 312 students | 43.90 Mi1378 South SR 46
Terre Haute,  IN  47803
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012