Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus
Tel: (812) 372-9925
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.
The teacher population of 145 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||42 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. The Office of Corporate & Continuing Education Services is a service arm of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. As business and industry training specialists, we make the assets of the college available to the business community the way they want them and need them. We service industry, small business, government and non-profit agencies, providing experienced staff in various disciplines to analyze training needs, assess employees' skills levels, and recommend and implement the optimal training program to meet your needs. Because each client's situation is unique, each CCES training program is unique.
The nearest community college to Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus is MedTech College-Greenwood Campus (26.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 531 students | 26.90 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
(317) 534-0322 26.90531
- 5,808 students | 37.70 Mi200 Daniels Way
Bloomington,  IN  47404
(812) 332-1559 37.705,808
- 3,498 students | 37.80 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
(317) 447-6200 37.803,498
- 995 students | 39.00 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
(317) 554-8300 39.00995
- 72,006 students | 40.30 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
(317) 921-4800 40.3072,006
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.