Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.
- The teacher population of 145 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,368 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,045 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,323 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.00||0.58|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. The Office of Corporate & Continuing Education Services is a service arm of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. As business and industry training specialists, we make the assets of the college available to the business community the way they want them and need them. We service industry, small business, government and non-profit agencies, providing experienced staff in various disciplines to analyze training needs, assess employees' skills levels, and recommend and implement the optimal training program to meet your needs. Because each client's situation is unique, each CCES training program is unique.
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.10 Mi2222 Poshard Dr
Columbus,  IN  47203
- 531 students | 27.20 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 501 students | 35.10 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 5,808 students | 37.60 Mi200 Daniels Way
Bloomington,  IN  47404
- 3,498 students | 38.10 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.