Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable.
- The teacher population of 145 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ivy Tech Community College-Columbus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||145 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,368 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,045 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,323 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Each year, Ivy Tech partners with four-year colleges and universities to add new transfer opportunities for our students. More and more Ivy Tech graduates are building on their associate's degrees and continuing to the bachelor's level. The Office of Corporate & Continuing Education Services is a service arm of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana. As business and industry training specialists, we make the assets of the college available to the business community the way they want them and need them. We service industry, small business, government and non-profit agencies, providing experienced staff in various disciplines to analyze training needs, assess employees' skills levels, and recommend and implement the optimal training program to meet your needs. Because each client's situation is unique, each CCES training program is unique.
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.10 Mi2222 Poshard Dr
Columbus,  IN  47203
- 531 students | 27.20 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 501 students | 35.10 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 5,808 students | 37.60 Mi200 Daniels Way
Bloomington,  IN  47404
- 3,498 students | 38.10 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.