ITT Technical Institute-Arnold (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. The ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN offers several programs online, including an online MBA program and bachelor and associate degree programs in the areas of business, technology, and criminal justice. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arnold||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||257 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||187 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||70 students||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arnold is Midwest Institute (10.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 10.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 406 students | 10.40 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 11.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 4,882 students | 13.80 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
- 305 students | 16.80 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.