ITT Technical Institute-Arnold (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. The ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN offers several programs online, including an online MBA program and bachelor and associate degree programs in the areas of business, technology, and criminal justice. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 42% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arnold||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arnold is Midwest Institute (10.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 275 students | 10.00 Mi2 Soccer Park Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
(314) 344-4440 10.00275
- 467 students | 10.40 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
(636) 529-0000 10.40467
- 11,439 students | 11.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314) 984-7500 11.2011,439
- 4,432 students | 13.80 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636) 797-3000 13.804,432
- 103 students | 16.80 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314) 652-0300 16.80103
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.