ITT Technical Institute-Arnold (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. The ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN offers several programs online, including an online MBA program and bachelor and associate degree programs in the areas of business, technology, and criminal justice. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arnold||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||257 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||187 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||70 students||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arnold is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (10.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 10.30 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 11.10 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 225 students | 13.20 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 4,882 students | 14.00 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
- 21,218 students | 16.30 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.