ITT Technical Institute-Arnold (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. The ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN offers several programs online, including an online MBA program and bachelor and associate degree programs in the areas of business, technology, and criminal justice. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Arnold||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||257 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||187 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||70 students||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$31,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Arnold is Midwest Institute (10.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 10.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(314) 344-4440 10.00225
- 406 students | 10.40 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 10.40406
- 11,439 students | 11.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 11.2011,439
- 4,882 students | 13.80 Mi1000 Viking Drive
Hillsboro,  MO  63050
(636) 797-3000 13.804,882
- 305 students | 16.80 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
(314) 652-0300 16.80305
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.