Isothermal Community College
- Isothermal Community College exists to improve life through learning. Isothermal Community College is an institution committed to the journey charted by the concept of the Learning-Centered College.
- Enrollment: 2,042 students
- In-state tuition: $2,358
- Out-state tuition: $8,502
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 22%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Isothermal Community College, a member of the North Carolina Community College System, is a comprehensive, two-year, public institution that serves the individuals in Rutherford and Polk Counties. The College offers individual courses and certificate, diploma and degree programs that enable students to transfer to four-year institutions or to acquire skills for new or continued employment, as well as to function effectively as citizens in our society. In addition, the College provides training for area business and industry, personal enrichment courses, remedial and developmental courses and community service activities. Programs of study fall into two major categories: college transfer and career preparation. The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degree Programs are designed primarily for students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university. The Associate of Applied Science Degree, Diploma, and Certificate Programs are designed for career preparation. Some Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs are also transferable to four-year colleges and universities. Isothermal Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Isothermal Community College cost?
Isothermal Community College's tuition is approximately $2,358 for In-State students and $8,502 for Out-State students.
What is Isothermal Community College's ranking?
Isothermal Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in North Carolina for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.