Herzing University Atlanta
- It is the mission of Herzing University to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees and diploma programs to prepare a diverse and geographically distributed student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare (including social work), design, and public safety. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|Herzing University Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||341 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||286 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||117 students||1,473 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||62 students||1,116 students|
|# Graduate Students||62 students||62 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$30,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with six campuses in the U.S., and other affiliated colleges, five of which are in Canada. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses. Herzing College in Atlanta has provided training for demanding careers since 1965. Offering both Associate and Bachelor degree programs, Herzing College prepares graduates for computer and business-oriented careers in Atlanta's fastest growing jobs. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the heart of Buckhead and offers both day and evening classes. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 2.20 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 208 students | 4.20 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
- 346 students | 4.40 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 428 students | 5.00 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 398 students | 5.90 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.