Herzing University Atlanta
Tel: (404) 816-4533
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Herzing University Atlanta places among the top 20% of community colleges in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has grown by 111% over five years.
|Herzing University Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||55 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||787 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||569 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||117 students||1,473 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||721 students||1,116 students|
|# Graduate Students||62 students||62 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,100||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with six campuses in the U.S., and other affiliated colleges, five of which are in Canada. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses. Herzing College in Atlanta has provided training for demanding careers since 1965. Offering both Associate and Bachelor degree programs, Herzing College prepares graduates for computer and business-oriented careers in Atlanta's fastest growing jobs. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the heart of Buckhead and offers both day and evening classes. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400 .
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 398 students | 0.80 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
(404) 237-7573 0.80398
- 4,282 students | 3.10 Mi1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
(404) 225-4400 3.104,282
- 2,977 students | 3.30 Mi1630 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
(404) 756-4000 3.302,977
- 208 students | 4.00 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
(404) 876-1227 4.00208
- 21,371 students | 7.80 Mi3251 Panthersville Rd
Decatur,  GA  30034
(678) 891-2300 7.8021,371
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.