Herzing University Atlanta
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (404) 816-4533
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Herzing University Atlanta ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 55 teachers has grown by 111% over five years.
|Herzing University Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||55 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with six campuses in the U.S., and other affiliated colleges, five of which are in Canada. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses. Herzing College in Atlanta has provided training for demanding careers since 1965. Offering both Associate and Bachelor degree programs, Herzing College prepares graduates for computer and business-oriented careers in Atlanta's fastest growing jobs. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the heart of Buckhead and offers both day and evening classes. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400 .
- College Location Mi. Students
- 398 students | 0.80 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta, GA 30313
(404) 237-7573 0.80398
- 3,562 students | 3.10 Mi1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
(404) 225-4400 3.103,562
- 2,187 students | 3.30 Mi1630 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
(404) 756-4000 3.302,187
- 181 students | 4.00 Mi1100 Spring Street, Suite 101
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 876-1227 4.00181
- 18,487 students | 7.80 Mi33 Gilmer St.
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 413-2000 7.8018,487
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.