- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement. Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Enrollment: 608 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,200
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 88%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Herzing University Atlanta ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The first Herzing College was founded as a computer programming school in 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Henry and Suzanne Herzing. Since 1965, Herzing College has grown from a modest classroom to a progressive leader in career education with six campuses in the U.S., and other affiliated colleges, five of which are in Canada. All U.S. campus locations award bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees in such areas as network technology, electronics, programming and business administration. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, health care, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from not only diplomas, but also bachelors of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all its U.S. campuses. Herzing College in Atlanta has provided training for demanding careers since 1965. Offering both Associate and Bachelor degree programs, Herzing College prepares graduates for computer and business-oriented careers in Atlanta's fastest growing jobs. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the heart of Buckhead and offers both day and evening classes.Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413,www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.