Atlanta Technical College
- Atlanta Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, located in the city of Atlanta, is an accredited institution of higher education that provides affordable lifelong learning opportunities, associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, customized business and industry training, continuing education and other learning services using state-of-the-art technology. The integration of academics and applied career preparation to enhance student learning is essential in meeting the workforce demands and economic development needs of the people, businesses, and communities of Fulton and Clayton Counties. The strength of Atlanta rests in its citizens whose skills, values, and ethics make them a productive and competitive force. The men and women of Atlanta should be productive workers if the city and its environs are to attract new business and industry and strengthen existing companies that have enabled Atlanta to become the commercial hub of the entire Southeast. Atlanta Technical College believes that the positive results of a literate and technically competent citizenry will accelerate Atlanta's continued appeal to existing, expanding, new, and emerging businesses and industries and will in turn contribute to the economic and social growth of individuals living and working in and around Atlanta.
- Enrollment: 3,030 students
- In-state tuition: $2,740
- Out-state tuition: $4,876
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 97%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Atlanta Technical College cost?
Atlanta Technical College's tuition is approximately $2,740 for In-State students and $4,876 for Out-State students.
What schools are Atlanta Technical College often compared to?
Atlanta Technical Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Atlanta Metropolitan State College by visitors of our site.
What is Atlanta Technical College's ranking?
Atlanta Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Average community college minority breakdown.