- Bauder College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career focused education that empowers students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
- Enrollment: 398 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,356
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 95%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bauder College, located in Atlanta, GA provides quality career education to students who wish to pursue occupations in the fields of design, healthcare, business and information technology. Bauder offers quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials. Bauder's mission is to meet the needs of students by offering a wide variety of career program choices available today for successful careers in the future. Bauder College recognizes the worth and dignity of all people and is sensitive to the diversity of its student population. All students are encouraged to reach their potential within the framework of their individual needs, interests, and capabilities. The College employs instructional methods based on adult learning theory and is committed to the development of each student's intellectual, analytical, and critical thinking abilities. Teaching techniques encourage active student participation and may include group discussions and projects, laboratory work, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, guest speakers and lectures. A strong emphasis is placed on ethics, accountability, professionalism, and the individual's commitment to pursuing lifelong personal and professional development. Bauder College was founded in 1964 as a fashion merchandising College. The College was established as a single-purpose, proprietary college offering an alternate to high school graduates seeking career training. The College expanded its program offerings to include interior design in 1972, fashion design in 1975, and business administration with an emphasis in marketing in 1995. In 1999, graphic design was added along with an emphasis in management for the business administration program, and the information technology and criminal justice programs were added in 2002. The Bachelor of Science degree program was added in 2004. Bauder College is located in the Northyards Office Park complex. The College is housed in two buildings comprising over 60,000 square feet of instructional, laboratory, and office space. This space has been specifically designed, renovated and built for the College within the historic structures. Building 400 is the main classroom building with traditional classrooms, computer laboratories, and offices for the faculty. This building also houses the student lounge, registrar, book room, and offices for the deans and program chairs. Building 100 has office space for the administration, financial aid, and admissions departments. It also houses the College library and the visual image room, a room specifically designed for large presentations and fashion shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bauder College cost?
Bauder College's private state tuition is approximately $13,356.
What is Bauder College's ranking?
Bauder College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Average community college minority breakdown.