Tel: (404) 237-7573
- Bauder College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career focused education that empowers students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bauder College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bauder College, located in Atlanta, GA provides quality career education to students who wish to pursue occupations in the fields of design, healthcare, business and information technology. Bauder offers quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials. Bauder's mission is to meet the needs of students by offering a wide variety of career program choices available today for successful careers in the future. Bauder College recognizes the worth and dignity of all people and is sensitive to the diversity of its student population. All students are encouraged to reach their potential within the framework of their individual needs, interests, and capabilities. The College employs instructional methods based on adult learning theory and is committed to the development of each student's intellectual, analytical, and critical thinking abilities. Teaching techniques encourage active student participation and may include group discussions and projects, laboratory work, simulations, demonstrations, field trips, guest speakers and lectures. A strong emphasis is placed on ethics, accountability, professionalism, and the individual's commitment to pursuing lifelong personal and professional development. Bauder College was founded in 1964 as a fashion merchandising College. The College was established as a single-purpose, proprietary college offering an alternate to high school graduates seeking career training. The College expanded its program offerings to include interior design in 1972, fashion design in 1975, and business administration with an emphasis in marketing in 1995. In 1999, graphic design was added along with an emphasis in management for the business administration program, and the information technology and criminal justice programs were added in 2002. The Bachelor of Science degree program was added in 2004. Bauder College is located in the Northyards Office Park complex. The College is housed in two buildings comprising over 60,000 square feet of instructional, laboratory, and office space. This space has been specifically designed, renovated and built for the College within the historic structures. Building 400 is the main classroom building with traditional classrooms, computer laboratories, and offices for the faculty. This building also houses the student lounge, registrar, book room, and offices for the deans and program chairs. Building 100 has office space for the administration, financial aid, and admissions departments. It also houses the College library and the visual image room, a room specifically designed for large presentations and fashion shows.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 787 students | 0.80 Mi50 Hurt Plaza SE Suite 400
Atlanta,  GA  30303
(404) 816-4533 0.80787
- 3,562 students | 3.40 Mi1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
(404) 225-4400 3.403,562
- 181 students | 3.40 Mi1100 Spring Street, Suite 101
Atlanta,  GA  30309
(404) 876-1227 3.40181
- 2,187 students | 3.50 Mi1630 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
(404) 756-4000 3.502,187
- 919 students | 8.20 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
(404) 799-4500 8.20919
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.