- The teacher population of 174 teachers has grown by 93% over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,498 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,469 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,029 students||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$31,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 1.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 501 students | 6.70 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 143 students | 7.50 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 1,199 students | 9.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.