Harrison College-Indianapolis (Closed 2020)
The teacher population of 174 teachers has grown by 67% over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||119 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Ivy Tech Community College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 72,689 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 921-4800 2.5072,689
- 162 students | 7.50 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis, IN 46241
(317) 243-4519 7.50162
- 940 students | 9.70 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(844) 768-0290 9.70940
- 254 students | 9.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
(317) 813-2300 9.90254
- 38,138 students | 10.60 Mi9000 Keystone Crossing, Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 208-5311 10.6038,138
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.