- The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,498 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,469 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,029 students||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 1.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 501 students | 6.70 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 143 students | 7.50 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 1,199 students | 9.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.