The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 1.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 554-8300 1.20995
- 72,006 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 921-4800 2.5072,006
- 961 students | 9.70 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(844) 768-0290 9.70961
- 327 students | 9.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
(317) 813-2300 9.90327
- 529 students | 10.00 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 845-0100 10.00529
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.