The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 1.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 554-8300 1.20995
- 72,006 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 921-4800 2.5072,006
- 961 students | 9.70 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(844) 768-0290 9.70961
- 327 students | 9.90 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis, IN 46256
(317) 813-2300 9.90327
- 529 students | 10.00 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 845-0100 10.00529
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.