- The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,498 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,469 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,029 students||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Harrison College campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The award level varies by campus.
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 1.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 2.50 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 501 students | 6.70 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 143 students | 7.50 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 1,199 students | 9.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.