- Since 1902, Indiana Business College, a post-secondary, proprietary educational institution, has been providing men and women with the skills necessary to attain a career in business, industry, and the public sector.
|Harrison College-Evansville||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Enrollment||233 students||1,806 students|
|# Full-Time Students||160 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||73 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.00||0.58|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$31,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over 100 years, Indiana Business College's number one goal has been to educate students and have them become productively employed. The college has developed an enviable reputation as a dedicated two-year Associate of Applied Science degree granting institution graduating students from job-oriented programs into successful careers. The IBC Evansville campus is located on the northeastern side of the city. This eastern side of the county is the most desirable location as far as access to jobs, shopping and housing. IBC Evansville is the campus to attend for students who live in Illinois, Kentucky, or southwestern Indiana, who are interested in pursuing careers in business or medical related industries. Programs offered at the IBC Evansville campus includes Accounting (A.A.S. Degree), Accounting Assistant (Diploma), Administrative Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Business Administration (A.A.S. Degree), Business and Information Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Computer Network Technician (Certificate), Medical Assistant (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Billing (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Coding Technology (A.A.S. Degree), Medical Office Assistant (Diploma) and Office Assistant (Diploma). Indiana Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Certificates, Diplomas and Associate of Applied Science Degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,839 students | 4.50 Mi3501 First Ave
Evansville,  IN  47710
- 2,000 students | 16.20 Mi2660 S Green St
Henderson,  KY  42420
- 4,156 students | 29.50 Mi4800 New Hartford Rd
Owensboro,  KY  42303
- 4,512 students | 33.80 Mi2200 College Drive
Mount Carmel,  IL  62863
- 4,433 students | 43.70 Mi2000 College Drive
Madisonville,  KY  42431
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.