Gulf Coast State College
- At Gulf Coast Community College, a comprehensive public institution, we provide high quality, affordable educational, training, and enrichment programs. We serve primarily the residents of Florida’s Bay, Gulf, and Franklin counties.
- The teacher population of 170 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Gulf Coast State College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||170 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,271 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,224 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,047 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,300|
- Gulf Coast State College provides a first-class education with an emphasis on success. With some of the lowest tuition rates in Florida, Gulf Coast offers over 150 programs focused on quality and practicality.The College offers four bachelor’s degrees in Digital Media, Technology Management, Nursing and Organizational Management with specializations in Entrepreneurship, Health Services Administration and Emergency Services Administration. Our students may pursue an Associate in Arts degree with 75 different transfer-tracks, workforce specific Associate in Science degrees and technical certifications, including the Educator Preparation Institute.We serve students in traditional classes, online courses, Corporate College and professional training courses with classes at convenient times and in multiple locations. In addition to the main campus in Panama City, the College holds classes at Tyndall Air Force Base, the North Bay Campus in Southport and the Gulf/Franklin Campus in Port St. Joe. The College is also recognized as one of the top-tier military friendly colleges in the country, providing a supportive environment for active duty, reservist and dependents as well as veterans. Our goal at Gulf Coast State College is simple – to offer the highest quality, accessible and affordable education and training. Our students really start here and go anywhere!
- The nearest community college to Gulf Coast State College is Northwest Florida State College (50.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,708 students | 50.40 Mi100 College Blvd. E.
Niceville,  FL  32578
- 2,080 students | 51.10 Mi3094 Indian Circle
Marianna,  FL  32446
- 4,854 students | 76.20 Mi1141 Wallace Drive
Dothan,  AL  36303
- 2,304 students | 77.20 Mi600 Plaza Drive
Enterprise,  AL  36330
- 12,400 students | 84.70 Mi444 Appleyard Dr
Tallahassee,  FL  32304