- The mission of the college is to provide practitioner-oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with the most current needs of business and industry.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Key College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||90 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5 students||655 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$30,300|
- Key Collge has established a reputation of excellence in providing the skills needed to succeed in today's business world. We are non discriminatory and have extraordinary record of achievement in Graduate Placement. State and Federal Financial Aid is available (for those who qualify). Scholarships are available through Industry Associations and the Institution. Most of the programs are approved by the Veteran's Administration for eligible students. The College offers a Co-Op work program with industry to allow students to gain experience in their field of study.
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
- 44,119 students | 4.80 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 196 students | 8.50 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
- 175 students | 9.00 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
- 19,510 students | 9.40 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309