- The mission of the college is to provide practitioner-oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with the most current needs of business and industry.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Key College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||90 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||85 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5 students||655 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Key Collge has established a reputation of excellence in providing the skills needed to succeed in today's business world. We are non discriminatory and have extraordinary record of achievement in Graduate Placement. State and Federal Financial Aid is available (for those who qualify). Scholarships are available through Industry Associations and the Institution. Most of the programs are approved by the Veteran's Administration for eligible students. The College offers a Co-Op work program with industry to allow students to gain experience in their field of study.
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
- 44,119 students | 4.60 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 196 students | 8.50 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
- 175 students | 9.00 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
- 575 students | 9.50 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.