- The mission of the college is to provide practitioner-oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with the most current needs of business and industry.
- Enrollment: 29 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,085
- Acceptance Rate: 78%
- Student:teacher ratio: 2:1
- Minority enrollment: 71%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Key Collge has established a reputation of excellence in providing the skills needed to succeed in today's business world. We are non discriminatory and have extraordinary record of achievement in Graduate Placement. State and Federal Financial Aid is available (for those who qualify). Scholarships are available through Industry Associations and the Institution. Most of the programs are approved by the Veteran's Administration for eligible students. The College offers a Co-Op work program with industry to allow students to gain experience in their field of study.