- Grayson County College, recognizing its interdependence with various communities, is committed to meeting lifelong learning needs through learner-centered instruction and services that promote economic development and cultural enrichment.
- The teacher population of 165 teachers has declined by 9% over five years.
|Grayson College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||165 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,636 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,903 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,733 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||106||264|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Grayson County College, as the community's college, embraces lifelong learning focused on educational, cultural, social, and public service activities designed to tangibly enrich the individual and our community. The purpose of Grayson County College is to provide Technical programs, Vocational programs leading directly to employment, Freshman and sophomore courses in arts and sciences, Continuing adult education and community service programs, Developmental education programs, a continuing program of counseling and guidance designed to assist studentsand Workforce development programs. The college offers Associate of Science, Associate of Arts in Teaching and Associate of Applied Science degrees and certificates. Grayson County College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate Degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,169 students | 31.30 Mi1525 W California Street
Gainesville,  TX  76240
- 2,473 students | 36.10 MiOne Murray Campus
Tishomingo,  OK  73460
- 27,991 students | 37.30 Mi3452 Spur 399
Mckinney,  TX  75069
- 18,915 students | 54.30 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
- 12,403 students | 55.00 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!