Reinhardt University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Reinhardt University||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,422 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,473 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,231 students||1,116 students|
|# Graduate Students||55 students||62 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||700||461|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,500||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Reinhardt University is Chattahoochee Technical College (Jasper) (12.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,103 students | 12.90 Mi100 Campus Drive
Jasper,  GA  30143
- 2,512 students | 17.60 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 9,942 students | 20.80 Mi980 S Cobb Drive Dr SE
Marietta,  GA  30060
- 2,623 students | 28.80 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 642 students | 29.00 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.