Reinhardt University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Reinhardt University||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,422 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,473 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,231 students||1,116 students|
|# Graduate Students||55 students||62 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||700||461|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,500||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Reinhardt University is Chattahoochee Technical College (Jasper) (12.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,103 students | 12.90 Mi100 Campus Drive
Jasper,  GA  30143
- 2,512 students | 17.60 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 9,942 students | 20.80 Mi980 S Cobb Drive Dr SE
Marietta,  GA  30060
- 2,623 students | 28.80 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 642 students | 29.00 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.