Foothill College places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 293 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Foothill College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||293 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15,030 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,255 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,775 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$57,200||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 23,104 students | 5.30 Mi21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino,  CA  95014
- 8,435 students | 8.30 Mi3000 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara,  CA  95054
- 9,062 students | 9.00 Mi14000 Fruitvale Ave
Saratoga,  CA  95070
- 6,498 students | 9.50 Mi4200 Farm Hill Blvd.
Redwood City,  CA  94061
- 9,072 students | 11.40 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.