- De Anza's multicultural community provides a welcoming and supportive environment for all students. We have an excellent International Student Program, serving nearly 800 students from all over the world. Students of all ages come to De Anza to learn, discover and improve the quality of their lives. Our support services for students with disabilities have become models for other community colleges.
- Enrollment: 18,649 students
- In-state tuition: $1,542
- Out-state tuition: $8,247
- Student:teacher ratio: 28:1
- Minority enrollment: 82%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
De Anza College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- De Anza offers two-year transfer programs and high-demand career programs leading to an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree. In addition, certificates of completion, achievement and proficiency are awarded upon satisfactory completion of certain vocational programs that require less than two years of study. The college is known for its dynamic student activities program, which features successful intercollegiate athletic competitions, intramural team sports, more than 40 student clubs and an active student government. De Anza receives official recognition from the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The Special Education Division offers a comprehensive program in our Computer Access Lab serving the computer related needs of students with disabilities. The state-funded High Tech Center Training Unit is a training and support facility for community college programs in assistive technology.