Everest College-Colorado Springs
Tel: (719) 638-6580
- Our mission at Blair College is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The college thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students. Financial is available to those who quality.
The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Blair College was founded in Pueblo, Colorado as Brown's School of Business in 1897. In 1918, Mr. and Mrs. George Blair purchased Brown's Business College and renamed it Blair´s Business College. Mr. Floyd Doty assumed ownership of the College in 1938, and in 1953 the College achieved accreditation as a two-year school of business. It was among the first group of business colleges in the United States to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In 1960, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Webster purchased Blair Business College and acted as its president and secretary-treasurer, respectively, until late 1979. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. Blair College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a “virtual classroom.”
The nearest community college to Everest College-Colorado Springs is Intellitec College-Colorado Springs (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 742 students | 3.10 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
(719) 632-7626 3.10742
- 13,947 students | 3.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
(719) 502-2000 3.9013,947
- 5,816 students | 38.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
(719) 549-3200 38.005,816
- 19,427 students | 57.40 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
(303) 797-4222 57.4019,427
- 208 students | 59.30 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
(303) 369-5151 59.30208
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!