Everest College-Colorado Springs
Tel: (719) 638-6580
- Our mission at Blair College is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The college thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students. Financial is available to those who quality.
The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Blair College was founded in Pueblo, Colorado as Brown's School of Business in 1897. In 1918, Mr. and Mrs. George Blair purchased Brown's Business College and renamed it Blairï¿½s Business College. Mr. Floyd Doty assumed ownership of the College in 1938, and in 1953 the College achieved accreditation as a two-year school of business. It was among the first group of business colleges in the United States to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In 1960, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Webster purchased Blair Business College and acted as its president and secretary-treasurer, respectively, until late 1979. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. Blair College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a ï¿½virtual classroom.ï¿½
The nearest community college to Everest College-Colorado Springs is National American University-Colorado Springs South (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 146 students | 3.00 Mi1079 Space Center Drive, Suite 140
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
(719) 208-3800 3.00146
- 598 students | 3.10 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 632-7626 3.10598
- 13,204 students | 3.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 502-2000 3.9013,204
- 6,197 students | 38.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719) 549-3200 38.006,197
- 129 students | 53.80 Mi8242 South University Blvd, Suite 100
Centennial, CO 80122
(303) 542-7000 53.80129
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.