Everest College-Colorado Springs
Tel: (719) 638-6580
- Our mission at Blair College is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The college thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students. Financial is available to those who quality.
The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Blair College was founded in Pueblo, Colorado as Brown's School of Business in 1897. In 1918, Mr. and Mrs. George Blair purchased Brown's Business College and renamed it Blairï¿½s Business College. Mr. Floyd Doty assumed ownership of the College in 1938, and in 1953 the College achieved accreditation as a two-year school of business. It was among the first group of business colleges in the United States to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In 1960, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Webster purchased Blair Business College and acted as its president and secretary-treasurer, respectively, until late 1979. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. Blair College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a ï¿½virtual classroom.ï¿½
The nearest community college to Everest College-Colorado Springs is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 143 students | 2.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
(719) 622-00000000 2.60143
- 146 students | 3.00 Mi1079 Space Center Drive, Suite 140
Colorado Springs,  CO  80915
(719) 208-3800 3.00146
- 598 students | 3.10 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
(719) 633-00000000 3.10598
- 13,204 students | 3.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
(719) 502-2000 3.9013,204
- 6,197 students | 38.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
(719) 549-3200 38.006,197
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.