Everest College-Colorado Springs
- Our mission at Blair College is to provide men and women of all ages with the practical skills, education and training needed to excel in their chosen fields. The college thus provides an invaluable and timely service to society by preparing candidates to meet and exceed existing needs in the employment arena. We are totally committed to this objective and to the success of our students. Financial is available to those who quality.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 150% over five years.
|Everest College-Colorado Springs||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||330 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||271 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||59 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Blair College was founded in Pueblo, Colorado as Brown's School of Business in 1897. In 1918, Mr. and Mrs. George Blair purchased Brown's Business College and renamed it Blair´s Business College. Mr. Floyd Doty assumed ownership of the College in 1938, and in 1953 the College achieved accreditation as a two-year school of business. It was among the first group of business colleges in the United States to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). In 1960, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Webster purchased Blair Business College and acted as its president and secretary-treasurer, respectively, until late 1979. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. Blair College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a “virtual classroom.”
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Colorado Springs is CollegeAmerica-Colorado Springs (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 350 students | 2.60 Mi3645 Citadel Drive South
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 742 students | 3.10 Mi2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs,  CO  80909
- 13,947 students | 3.90 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 357 students | 4.10 Mi6805 Corporate Drive, Suite 100
Colorado Springs,  CO  80919
- 5,816 students | 38.00 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.